guns in the wilderness II

builder206

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008117851_webpot15m.html

"More than 16,000 marijuana plants worth an estimated $48 million were destroyed as law-enforcement officers from nine agencies raided a marijuana farm in the Ross Lake National Recreation Area of the northern Cascades on Thursday."

(My point with the thread title being, if you stumbled on the growers tending their farm you probably wouldn't live but you certainly wouldn't stand a chance if you were unarmed.)

(My point with the thread title being, if you stumbled on the growers tending their farm you probably wouldn't live but you certainly wouldn't stand a chance if you were unarmed.)

So giving the maturity of the operation, length of time based on the efforts (terracing etc etc) sounds like you are projecting that they killed a lot of folks there with some invisible weapons eh? Cause the LEOs always list the case and guns found to make it a bigger deal than it usually is. Since they didn't list any guns, they must have been invisible? Said "In addition to the marijuana, agents removed more than 1,000 pounds of garbage, fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, irrigation piping, and propane canisters."

Funny they don't mention guns. Say, you still projecting Hillary as the solid winner for pres too?

So giving the maturity of the operation, length of time based on the efforts (terracing etc etc) sounds like you are projecting that they killed a lot of folks there with some invisible weapons eh? Cause the LEOs always list the case and guns found to make it a bigger deal than it usually is. Since they didn't list any guns, they must have been invisible? Said "In addition to the marijuana, agents removed more than 1,000 pounds of garbage, fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, irrigation piping, and propane canisters."

Funny they don't mention guns. Say, you still projecting Hillary as the solid winner for pres too?

I'm guessing the guns are with the people, not laying in the fields amongst the irrigation piping. Just a hunch.

I think ya'll are buyin into the bullshit the fake news is stuffing down your throats.

This kind of shit happens every few min in the US.

carsonroad.jpg

BriefingBook2_img_2.jpg

Seriously, from your memory, how many deaths can you attribute to someone walking into a grow operation? Didn't some guy just get mauled by a cougar while on a run?

Shit, you're probably more likely to get nailed by a bear or cougar...or an asteroid. Just cause someone is growing dope doesn't mean they are murderers.

P..L..E..A..S..EEEE!

If you want to look up stats, go look up the number of people killed by wasps last year alone. I got nailed twice just last year, one of them I got stung an estimated 300 times while on rappel. There's a stat you can take to the bank. (or the grave as the case may be)

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/375275_pot16.html

Investigators found rodent traps, pesticides, propane canisters, 300 pounds of fertilizer and 9 mm bullets.

I'm sure those 9mm bullets were intended for animal control. :rolleyes:

like finding a few 9 mil rounds in a country that is lousy with guns is anything odd :rolleyes: you find the same thing in almost anybodies tool shed, or glove compartment for that matter.

Artical says:

"The grow operators had substantial supplies, including fresh food. (World photo/Kathryn Stevens)"

OMG, :blush:"FRESH FRUIT" Ya got to wonder how many innocent people got nailed by those F*cking fearsome fresh Tomatoes! No doubt, we can infer from the artical and our internal suppositions probably lots and lots eh Rob?

RUN TIMMY RUNNNNNNN! ....ZHHHWHACK OH GOD OH GOD TOMATOES.... THEY GOT ME!

160212749_cb42207a17.jpg

THE HORROR, THE HORRORRRRRRRR:

La_Tomatina_Bunol_Spain.jpg

see me walking, i'm loaded.kill.gif

Nothing says your serious like a .45 ACP. Ernest Landon Sig P220ST or a Les Baer Premier 2 5" with hard chrome upper and custom sights.

link

Les_Baer_P2.jpg

But theres no need to wander around the woods with em, nothing will be bothering you out there, unless it's the wasps, and this won't do shit for them except slow your escape so you get stung more.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008117851_webpot15m.html

"More than 16,000 marijuana plants worth an estimated $48 million were destroyed as law-enforcement officers from nine agencies raided a marijuana farm in the Ross Lake National Recreation Area of the northern Cascades on Thursday."

Told you fuckers...