Critical Mass Cyclists

Fairweather

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good thing you've got him on ignore, since you respond to almost all of his posts anyway.

:wave:

it's the other way around. you're not much better though, stalker #2. :fahq:

I'm just looking out for you, making sure you're staying sharp. And yes, you repeatedly post "I'm ignoring you No.13. Stop stalking me". Ergo, you're not really Marking him For Death. He still has you Under Siege.

Oh and by the way, you forgot to capitalize the "i" and the "y".

You can thank me later.

I'm just looking out for you, making sure you're staying sharp. And yes, you repeatedly post "I'm ignoring you No.13. Stop stalking me". Ergo, you're not really Marking him For Death. He still has you Under Siege.

You can thank me later.

I don't believe you thought before you posted this.

You can thank me later.

I don't believe you thought before you posted this.

That's because I post on instinct. You should try it some time.

:yoda:

I love it when mobs (who use their strength in numbers to inflict their will on others) are completely decimated by the bravery of one individual who has the balls and the violence of action to change the entire direction of the unfolding events.

Quite the little sociology experiment. Where can I sign up?

Join the insurgency and you're in. You just described it.

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out the irony in the stupid thing being named critical mass. Get enough of a radioactive substance (in this case, idiotic militant cyclists) in one place and it explodes, causing terrible damage and ruining everything around it.

I'm surprised nobody has pointed out the irony in the stupid thing being named critical mass. Get enough of a radioactive substance (in this case, idiotic militant cyclists) in one place and it explodes, causing terrible damage and ruining everything around it.

Aha, that explains what happened with the nasty mexican food I ate the other day... :eek:

Aha, that explains what happened with the nasty mexican food I ate the other day... :eek:

you weren't on the summit of Shuksan when this event occurred, were you?

you weren't on the summit of Shuksan when this event occurred, were you?

No, I was on this stupid little route at some heap near Portland...:grlaf:

I love that these people are doing the very thing they are trying to prevent. They are trying to prevent cars from thinking they own the road so they make something bigger so that they own the road. What makes their usage of the road any more important than those that actually pay for the road- Motorists.

I love that these people are doing the very thing they are trying to prevent. They are trying to prevent cars from thinking they own the road so they make something bigger so that they own the road. What makes their usage of the road any more important than those that actually pay for the road- Motorists.

You're right. They absolutely deserve to get run over.

You're right. They absolutely deserve to get run over.

So counter intimidation with intimidation? What will that produce? More anger. What will that produce? More violence.

That guy in the Subaru probably thought all those people yelling at him and mobbing his car were trying to beat his ass. I would have thought the same if an angry mob would have circled my car. I would have had trouble not flooring it.