Glassgowkiss...

RuMR

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not the one crying the crocodile tears.

Maybe not....but telling someone else they are talkin shit when that is 90% of your posts is hypocrisy at is best.....

you're such a fucking simpleton

lay off the pot

Wouldn't hypocrisy at its best be you talking about not posting shit and then posting shit? Or does it get better than that?

ahhhh...howdy, arch..

long time no hear...how's the sensitivity training going??

I got an F

uck you

that's it...i'm writing your bitch ass up!! Pink slip's in the mail... Edited by RuMR

Maybe not....but telling someone else they are talkin shit when that is 90% of your posts is hypocrisy at is best.....

point my hypocrisy out kevin...

my point with bob, is that if you challenge someone to a physical confrontation, you'd better be ready to back it up....kinda stupid in today's day and age...

you're such a fucking simpleton

lay off the pot

Wouldn't hypocrisy at its best be you talking about not posting shit and then posting shit? Or does it get better than that?

that's GGK. wahh, neo-nazis called me names. wah. neo-nazis?

my point with bob, is that if you challenge someone to a physical confrontation, you'd better be ready to back it up....kinda stupid in today's day and age...

either get your ass kicked and lose, or "win" and get sued and/or go to jail. sounds like a real win-win.

either get your ass kicked and lose, or "win" and get sued and/or go to jail. sounds like a real win-win.

yep...or someone gets shot and killed...

yep...or someone gets shot and killed...

Nah, taking the PolishDwarf in the standup is where it's at.

At least Rudy did something. Bob just talks a lot of shit about how he is gonna kick everyone of our asses; I think he has threatened me a few times. Still waiting. Would love to though.

What would Jesus do? Oh....wait....Jesus never exsisted

You really believe that Jesus never existed? You are a fucking idiot. :lmao:

Bob, I assume you're talking about the shitcanned "Didier" thread, an ugly affair from stem to stern. I just reviewed it and didn't find anything I'd qualify as "neo-nazi" in there, it just looked like Pink called you a hippy and Scott told you to "go home" neither of which sound like kick-your-ass-worthy barbs. In fact, even if someone espoused such positions here, it's not okay to be making physical threats on this board. This is the internet, and if one has to take it that seriously, this is probably not the place for them.

Just to be clear, this applies to PM's too, but as Porter implies, you're more than welcome to beat someone's ass at chess.