• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minx.....are you "dirty"?

apparently scott thinks so...

and he also thinks i'm a hippy too

:rolleyes:

I didn't peg you for a liberal. I mean, you actually work for a living, ferchrissakes! :laf:

but did you peg me for a hippy

Minx.....are you "dirty"?

apparently scott thinks so...

and he also thinks i'm a hippy too

:rolleyes:

I didn't peg you for a liberal. I mean, you actually work for a living, ferchrissakes! :laf:

but did you peg me for a hippy

Yeah yeah, I pegged you for hippy... :blush:

:laf: :laf: :laf: You know I luv ya, Rudy, but c'mon! HNTB or whoeverthehellitisyouworkfor is a fine outfit, to be sure. But take a look at the ENR ratings and see where you stack up against my firm. Give in to your hatred, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete.

This bickering is just a new take on an old line...

"My dad's better'n your dad, so there!" :provoke:

:laf: :laf: :laf: You know I luv ya, Rudy, but c'mon! HNTB or whoeverthehellitisyouworkfor is a fine outfit, to be sure. But take a look at the ENR ratings and see where you stack up against my firm. Give in to your hatred, and your journey to the Dark Side will be complete.

This bickering is just a new take on an old line...

"My dad's better'n your dad, so there!" :provoke:

ENR???....I worked for several years for the biggest firm in the US according to ENR, and we botched some jobs but good (Mercer Island P&R for example). It's not the size that counts, if you know what I mean :blush:

Wasn't talking about size, eric. Was talking about rankings, which in ENR are based upon annual revenue. If you ain't raking in the revenue, then one can extrapolate that to conclude that you ain't doing much work. If you ain't doing much work, mebbe there's a reason for that... :whistle:

civil engineers are so stupid they have to work on stuff that doesnt move :grlaf:

This is such a stoopid post, I won't even comment upon it, except to state that it is such a stoopid post.

The only difference between a civil and a industrial engineer is maybe one or two math classes. Maybe :grlaf: