sexual harrassment training failure

musky333

My company has regular training sessions on diversity, etc. We recently spent a loonngg morning on the ills of sexual harrassment in the work place, our training being done by a woman who was, shall we say fervent about the subject. As we filed out of the room for a lunch break, my boss turns to me and says, " I'll bet she's a screamer!". :fahq:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My company has regular training sessions on diversity, etc. We recently spent a loonngg morning on the ills of sexual harrassment in the work place, our training being done by a woman who was, shall we say fervent about the subject. As we filed out of the room for a lunch break, my boss turns to me and says, " I'll bet she's a screamer!". :fahq:

I'm sure she would be if she heard that comment:-) :lmao:

I have been through regularly-scheduled sex harassment training twice. Both times the trainers were utterly gorgeous babes. Both easily were 8s (no, not a Ballard 8). One was a lawyer who wore an attractive but borderline unprofessional tight short skirt. At first I thought it was a gag (that company would boost morale by calling staff meetings then bringing in performers). Is that a pattern in the anti-sex-harassment industry?

As a guy, how can I be accused of sexual harrasment when I am daily surrounded by the objectification of women? Look at those pictures! All of society forces me to view women that way. Men are the victims of the cultural forces that compel us to sexually harrass. I AM THE VICTIM HERE.