Avoiding hatred -- should I, and how?

rob

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't want to destroy this person. I just want them out of my life, but they won't leave, which makes me so frustrated.

OMG, if I become a hater, will I turn into fairweather??!! :o

you've obviously never *met* FW

as for the hate question - you may need to let your feelings run their course before learning/trying/avoiding them. maybe hate for a little while, then get past it?

Yeah, I don't want to destroy this person. I just want them out of my life, but they won't leave, which makes me so frustrated.

WTF? Are they like holding onto the molding with their foot jammed next to the door? Hate = form of attachment. Sounds like you still have lots of attachments to this person that you need to let go of. Work that out and stop worrying what form they take in your head.

WTF is wrong with you getting up in their face and telling them that they are to stay the FUCK out of your life? FOREVER! You should have already tried to correct whatever issue you've been having - so it won't be a shock to them. Oh, you can easily make them leave, trust me on that. I let no enemy's stay near me. EVER! It's an involitile rule that is multiplied when you have children: otherwise, next thing ya know, you're tieing a boat anchor rope around their ankle and flipping them off the boat into deep water.

Better to be honest and just kick their ass man to man before it gets to that final step. No shit Rob, honest to God truth. Once they are the fuck out of your life, you won't need to hate them.

Seriously.