always right

glassgowkiss

Yes. I'll chip in too. I think the average illegal from Mexico offers our country more than this whiny little bitch.

still doesn't change the fact you are just another cunt. besides- i am here to stay, get used to it beyotch. now go felch on your uncle's ass.

Well if you're one of "us", then stop talking and whining like one of "them" little vagina boy.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's stopping you from going back to europe ggk, i chip in some money for a ticket dude.

what's stopping you? after all that's where you're from too?

I doubt Pink holds two passports and claims loyalty to another nation--despite an oath he took.

you're one sad motherfucker.

no, i'm from here and so where my parents and their parents and i even think their parents. there is nothing euro about me dude, i'm a frickin redneck and am proud of it. when you stepped across that border you left that shite behind you, it's the melting pot and leave your culture (shoes) at the door please.

Yes. I'll chip in too. I think the average illegal from Mexico offers our country more than this whiny little bitch.

still doesn't change the fact you are just another cunt. besides- i am here to stay, get used to it beyotch. now go felch on your uncle's ass.

Well if you're one of "us", then stop talking and whining like one of "them" little vagina boy.

just like your mom :ass:

what's stopping you from going back to europe ggk, i chip in some money for a ticket dude.

I doubt Pink holds two passports and claims loyalty to another nation--despite an oath he took.

You're a little piece of stool.

no, i'm from here and so where my parents and their parents and i even think their parents. there is nothing euro about me dude, i'm a frickin redneck and am proud of it. when you stepped across that border you left that shite behind you, it's the melting pot and leave your culture (shoes) at the door please.

redneck you might be, but stupid imbread for sure. even if your ancestors came over on the fucking mayflower you are still not from here. so shove your shite logic up your ass, as you are just another cunt, who learn what computer is. you and people like yourself are just an embarrassment to this mostly decent country. now go suck some shit through the tube jizzthroat.

You're a little piece of stool.

just like your mom :ass:

redneck you might be, but stupid imbread for sure. even if your ancestors came over on the fucking mayflower you are still not from here. so shove your shite logic up your ass, as you are just another cunt, who learn what computer is. you and people like yourself are just an embarrassment to this mostly decent country. now go suck some shit through the tube jizzthroat.

so hell, lets just open our borders up and let every euro trash fuck move right in since were all from europe. hey bitch, you can suck dis niggas nuts.

FW- where are you? or are you busy buttfucking pink. for fuck sakes please use a condom, so you don't spawn offspring- as it would be hideously stupid little fuck, very hard to deal with in the future. plus pink being self proclaimed redneck probably stuck his dick in all sort of chicken, sheep and dogs, so only gawd knows what kind of clap you could contract. if untreated most likely it would kill the last 2 gray matter cells and your mom would be very unhappy

Дело в том, что этот "поляк" водить себя больше так, как русский. Немало русских - некультурные люди, которые употребляют мат, выбрасывают оскарбления самого низкого ровня. ГГК точно такой! Он часто говорить о чьей-то матери - так как, обыкновеный русский человек ("ёб твою мать"). Его слова - про хуй, сперм, и.т.д. - стиль русского человека. Очевидно он продукт коммунистической системы - действительный "русский человек". Кроме того, я совершенно не удивился бы, если его действительный "отець" ест русский - имоверно оффицер КГБ, или какой-то простой коммунистический аппаратчик, кого влюбила его мать. Ето объяснило бы много о ГГК.

so hell, lets just open our borders up and let every euro trash fuck move right in since were all from europe. hey bitch, you can suck dis niggas nuts.

just like your mom did? :ass: oh i forgot your mom is your dad's sister- right?

FW- where are you? or are you busy buttfucking pink. for fuck sakes please use a condom, so you don't spawn offspring- as it would be hideously stupid little fuck, very hard to deal with in the future. plus pink being self proclaimed redneck probably stuck his dick in all sort of chicken, sheep and dogs, so only gawd knows what kind of clap you could contract. if untreated most likely it would kill the last 2 gray matter cells and your mom would be very unhappy

закрий твое прокляте рило, москалю!

Дело в том, что этот "поляк" водить себя больше так, как русский. Немало русских - некультурные люди, которые употребляют мат, выбрасывают оскарбления самого низкого ровня. ГГК точно такой! Он часто говорить о чьей-то матери - так как, обыкновеный русский человек ("ёб твою мать"). Его слова - про хуй, сперм, и.т.д. - стиль русского человека. Очевидно он продукт коммунистической системы - действительный "русский человек". Кроме того, я совершенно не удивился бы, если его действительный "отець" ест русский - имоверно оффицер КГБ, или какой-то простой коммунистический аппаратчик, кого влюбила его мать. Ето объяснило бы много о ГГК.

yeah, yeah, for 12 years i was shoved this fucking language down my throat. now fuck off!

just like your mom did? :ass: oh i forgot your mom is your dad's sister- right?

бідний ГГК - не вміє кайнади російсьих панів (та російського батька) порвати :cry:

yeah, yeah, for 12 years i was shoved this fucking language down my throat. now fuck off!

це мова твого батька. культура твоя. ти справжній москаль! признай цей факт :wave:

Aside from pottery and mass graves, I don't see where Poland has shown it deserves so much as a paragraph in a text. Fucking pussies can't even defend themselves. It's no surprise GGK hails therefrom. Bigger surrender monkeys than the French. Hey GG: did your daddy teach you how to throw up your hands and drop your rifle in one smooth motion just like he did?

No doubt you're the product of an accidental litter that your grandmother spilled out on the slab seven months after she somehow managed to coax a half drop of spoo from your drunk daddy's limp, swine-encrusted pup--passed out as he was, having only recently returned from raping half the barn.

Aside from pottery and mass graves, I don't see where Poland has shown it deserves so much as a paragraph in a text. Fucking pussies can't even defend themselves...

Normally, I don't pay much attention to you or GGK/CPB, but I think you've crossed a line when you start dissing an entire nation with the above post, and a "calling out" is required. Clearly, you don't know much of Polish military history, especially where it coincides with US military history, or you would have remembered that were it not for Gen. Casimir Pulaski, our precious USofA might not even exist today. Also, ever hear of a guy named Nicolas Kopernik (first to scientifically prove the Earth is not the center of the universe)? Steve Wozniak (yeah, the Apple computers guy)? Maria Sklodowska (right, she's also known to the West as Marie Curie)? Lech Welesa (surely, he must merit more than a mere paragraph in your text)?

Should I go on? Or should I just refer you to a wiki page that's chock-ass full of important and famous Poles.

Sometimes, FW, you can be a real asshole. That post was one of them.

GW knows who Pulaski is!

General Pulaski Memorial Day, 2004 by the President of the United States of America a Proclamation

The story of Revolutionary War hero Brigadier General Casimir Pulaski is one of bravery and sacrifice that helped to secure America's blessings of liberty. We remember General Pulaski for his skill in battle, his commitment to freedom, and his willingness to give his life for America's independence.

Born in Poland in 1745, Casimir Pulaski first gained distinction as a military hero while fighting to defend his native Poland. His reputation as a bold warrior and his dedication to the cause of liberty became known throughout Europe.

Pulaski met with Benjamin Franklin in Paris in 1777 and agreed to join the Americans in their fight for freedom. He quickly proved to be a gifted military leader and was commissioned as a Brigadier General. He became known as "the Father of the American Cavalry," recruiting and training a special corps of American, Polish, Irish, French, and German troops who fought with great skill and success. During the siege of Savannah in 1779, General Pulaski was mortally wounded, leaving a legacy of heroism that continues to inspire people around the world.

On General Pulaski Memorial Day, we honor a noble patriot committed to the cause of freedom, and we recognize the countless contributions Polish Americans have made to our Nation and our culture. We also celebrate the strong friendship between the United States and Poland, remembering our shared history and common values and honoring the sacrifices of Polish troops who have served bravely alongside American and coalition forces in Iraq and Afghanistan.

NOW, THEREFORE, I, GEORGE W. BUSH, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim October 11, 2004, as General Pulaski Memorial Day. I encourage all Americans to commemorate this occasion with appropriate programs and activities paying tribute to Casimir Pulaski and honoring all those who defend freedom.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of October, in the year of our Lord two thousand four, and of the Independence of the United States of America the two hundred and twenty-ninth.

GEORGE W. BUSH

I know the Pulaski as a firefighting tool:

The invention of the pulaski is widely credited to Ed Pulaski, a ranger with the United States Forest Service, in 1911 although a similar tool was first introduced in 1876 by the Collins Tool Company. Ed Pulaski was famous for taking action to save the lives of a crew of 45 firefighters during the disastrous August 1910 wildfires in Idaho. His invention (or reinvention) of the tool that bears his name may have been a direct result of the disaster, as he saw the need for better firefighting tools. The pulaski came into wide use by the Forest Service after 1913, and in 1920 the Forest Service began contracting for the tool to be commercially manufactured.

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)

Abu Sayyaf Group

Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade

Ansar al-Islam

Armed Islamic Group (GIA)

Asbat al-Ansar

Aum Shinrikyo

Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)

Communist Party of the Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)

Continuity Irish Republican Army

Gama’a al-Islamiyya (Islamic Group)

HAMAS (Islamic Resistance Movement)

Harakat ul-Mujahidin (HUM)

Hizballah (Party of God)

Islamic Jihad Group

Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)

Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM) (Army of Mohammed)

Jemaah Islamiya organization (JI)

al-Jihad (Egyptian Islamic Jihad)

Kahane Chai (Kach)

Kongra-Gel (KGK, formerly Kurdistan Workers' Party, PKK, KADEK)

Lashkar-e Tayyiba (LT) (Army of the Righteous)

Lashkar i Jhangvi

Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)

Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)

National Liberation Army (ELN)

Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)

Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLF)

PFLP-General Command (PFLP-GC)

Tanzim Qa'idat al-Jihad fi Bilad al-Rafidayn (QJBR) (al-Qaida in Iraq) (formerly Jama'at al-Tawhid wa'al-Jihad, JTJ, al-Zarqawi Network)

al-Qa’ida

al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (formerly GSPC)

Real IRA

Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)

Revolutionary Nuclei (formerly ELA)

Revolutionary Organization 17 November

Revolutionary People’s Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)

Shining Path (Sendero Luminoso, SL)

United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)

That work? All terroist groups that either threatened the US or planned an attack on the US or the abduction of US citicens.

I am waiting bitch

and of course communiust party of philipines was in iraq and is fundamentalist islam organization? your knowledge of geography and politics is astonishing. not to mention history. now go fuck some sheep or your uncle imbread!

Did I say it was? That was not the assignement. Try and keep up.

So I guess we are all from Iraq then. Why don't you go there?