Fuck BOA

akhalteke

I was away on a business trip and my automatic bill pay was terminated by BOA and now I took a hit on my credit rating and got a nice pile o' interest. Luckily there are mechanisms in place to unfuck this, but just thought I would pass along the great customer service I got. Thanks!!!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was away on a business trip and my automatic bill pay was terminated by BOA and now I took a hit on my credit rating and got a nice pile o' interest. Luckily there are mechanisms in place to unfuck this, but just thought I would pass along the great customer service I got. Thanks!!!!!

(side note) Man, I saw the title and thought this was about Rubber Boas. Ujahn and I found one in So. Washington last year that looked like it was getting it's fair share of mice.

BTW, US Bank had a division called the "New Products" division. Their entire mission was to institute fees on existing services an see if there were any services which they were not doing could be instituted and have fees added too. Banks generally suck donkey balls, until you need them and they need you: then they rule. Good luck with the issue!

Pretty warm to be climbing......

Yeah, still better than sitting at home watching paint dry. The road to the trailhead was washed out, so in lieu of hauling a bunch of water in, I dumped all but a smattering out knowing there was a year round spring at the base I could camel up before launch sequence was initiated. We hike the road to the trailhead, then this slow process occurs where we end up sawing, dragging deadfalls and hacking to get all the shit that blew down over the winter off the trail. This added to the time and the tiring effects, coupled with me being an obvious out of shape older gumby, that by the time I'm searching around for the second pitch tossing the moss and choss while trying not to kill my belayer, in full on mid-day heat and strong sunshine, I can feel the familiar twinge of a heat exhaustion headache coming one. I'm silently praying that I can find a route, get some pro, make it to the top and down before Mr. nausea and Mrs. puking arrives pre-incapacitation. As I'm tying a runner and a ring around the first of the 3 or 4 trees we rapped off of to base out, my arms were cramping so bad I could barely hold them up to tie a water knot. But it worked out great as it turned out. My next pee (much much later) was yellower than a legal tablet. Fuck I wish I'd had my camera this weekend, I could have had a pic of some yellow florescent pee for you all.

I have a better bank through work. I just didn't want to go through the hassle of changing my auto loan over. Wouldn't you know that all it took was a few clicks of a mouse and I have .3% better interest rate and no hassles and great customer service.

Make 'em pay where it hurts boys. Just lost my account over $34. Hope it was worth it.

Huh, and I thought Scott had it in for the Boyscouts Of America. You need to check out the tune "I Hate Banks" by Mojo Nixon. And I ain't none too fond of the cable teevee company neither.

Bill, you're talking climbing in a spray thread! We all wish you had a camera this weekend too.

Huh, and I thought Scott had it in for the Boyscouts Of America. You need to check out the tune "I Hate Banks" by Mojo Nixon. And I ain't none too fond of the cable teevee company neither.

Bill, you're talking climbing in a spray thread! We all wish you had a camera this weekend too.

Don't get me started on those motherfuckers either Off; those pious m-fers wouldn't let me join just because I have a lisp and a prominent nerological deficit in my right arm.

those pious m-fers wouldn't let me join just because

They would not let you join because you are gay!

Oh wow Captain Obvious. Congratu-Fucking-lations! Lets tell him what he's one Johnny!

For Kevbone, guy who deciphered the amazingly obvious homosexual innuendo....

Your mother will be given a post-partum abortion and a free historectomy!

deregulate banks, so they can hit you with more fees!

We all wish you had a camera this weekend too.

Pictures or it didn't happen.

:lmao:

there was witnesses!

4 FA's at 2 different areas. Hardest was freeing an aid line at 5.11 (OK, I followed and the guy who led it said it was 5.10 -hah! We know 5.10 and that wasn't no 5.10, the 5.9 one WAS 5.10 and I'm not kidding), easiest 5.7 at almost 300 feet of near perfect fucking granite like andesite....hey? We're in spray right?

OMG, where is this post?

Oh yah, it's in spray ....sprayahhh, yup, whew- I'm good then: OK here ya go, 5.11 blah blah blah and the best MF 5.7 EVER bitches, and a blah blah 300 feet of total cruise with a piece right where ya need it 45 min from town blah blah B..E..S...T.......E...V...A....R...! Named it the SE corner. Fresh springwater at the base and scariest mT Lion in the world prowling the jungles while 4 eagles fly overhead blah blah spray spray those MF banks, kick their asses Scott!

I know I didn't dream this cause I bolted awake with a massive thigh cramp that is still sore, and every bone in my body still hurts today.

exactly, liberals protect stupid peoplesmiliegojerkit.gif

I apologies for injecting climbing into a gay thread. And now, back to our regularly scheduled banalities. :grin:

:wave:

BTW, needed the camera for the new backpack pics too. Shit. 51579107_1ce0e3eaec.jpg

But this is what the label of that beer looks like.

bolted awake

Thank God you were not "bolting" asleep.

No bolts. 4 routes no bolts. Left some rap rings, 3 to get down off the one route, then we just rapped off a final tree sans ring for the steep dirt class 3 approach pitch.

This is what that might look like if we'd had a camera.

8243-large_2155L.jpg

just like your mom. :ass:

Fuck that. I was a good Republican and voted with my dollar. They lost the account.