A Riddle

E-rock

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no and no. I'm afraid I'm dragging this on to long or my riddle isn't written properly, or the battle of the sexes I'm refering too isn't as pervasive as I believed.

It's the SEASONING on my iron skillet. Stop washing our cast-iron with soap, bitches!!!!!!!!! It takes a lot of fucking bacon, carnitas, and butter to make that shit!

No, no and no. I'm afraid I'm dragging this on to long or my riddle isn't written properly, or the battle of the sexes I'm refering too isn't as pervasive as I believed.

It's the SEASONING on my iron skillet. Stop washing our cast-iron with soap, bitches!!!!!!!!! It takes a lot of fucking bacon, carnitas, and butter to make that shit!

The voices in your head need a better writer.

In the study, detailed in the Journal of Consumer Research, men alternately fondled t-shirts and bras (which were not being worn during the test).

After touching the bras, men valued the future less and the present more, said lead researcher Bram Van Den Bergh of Katholieke Universiteit Leuven in Belgium.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,366102,00.html

or the battle of the sexes I'm refering too isn't as pervasive as I believed.

it's pervasive i think. i remember bringing a girl home for the first time and the first thing she commented coming in the door was "how come you never clean that barbecue!"

lol

Its name means "flavor", but it's also a physical substance.

Man creates it with fire.

Woman destroys it with water.

What is it?

I too cherish my well used pans, but you can wash them with water. Just don't use any soap, and give them a light rub with olive oil before you put them away, especially your wok.