Cell phone service on Mt. Adams South Spur route??

notchcat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last september I had service at the campground (Cold Creek?), but not en route. I didn't have good enough reception on the summit to make a call, but I'm sure it would have been enough to send a text. No service once you leave the gorge until you get to the campground though. I have verizon also.

My T-mobile did _not_ work at all up there this last weekend, although a couple of guys had phones that worked with AT&T just below Lunch Counter...

Pizza delivery was going to be an extra $10 to come all the way up to LC, so we just ate leftovers instead.

You people have it all wrong. A cell phone is not used to order pizza. It's used to call the barwench to tell her to start pulling your Guinness, as everyone knows it takes at least a full 30 minutes to pull a pint of Guinness properly, and it must be waiting for you only briefly when you arrive to quaff it. :rolleyes:

You people have it all wrong. A cell phone is not used to order pizza. It's used to call the barwench to tell her to start pulling your Guinness, as everyone knows it takes at least a full 30 minutes to pull a pint of Guinness properly, and it must be waiting for you only briefly when you arrive to quaff it. :rolleyes:

+1

And even then, she's probably not very cute. :laf: