Interesting Fitness Site

if only I wasn't out of town (likely climbing in Montana) that weekend...

I would seriously consider reorganizing your trip plans... as Rob continues to gain notoriety within the strength/conditioning world his seminar prices will only increase... @ $450 this is a steal! The same seminar @ gym jones is $1500... a CF level 1 will set you back $1000 but its you and 40 other people (we are capping this one @ 10!) and a CF level 1 doesnt spend any time discussing how to blend xfit with training for your sport... something you need if you are serious about leveraging xfit for climbing.

Send me a PM or email if you have more questions about it

Well said, Frieh. Rob's seminar is exactly what I have been looking for to help "modify" CrossFit work-outs and to improve my climbing, among other things. It's the hot ticket in September boys and girls.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if only I wasn't out of town (likely climbing in Montana) that weekend...

I would seriously consider reorganizing your trip plans... as Rob continues to gain notoriety within the strength/conditioning world his seminar prices will only increase... @ $450 this is a steal! The same seminar @ gym jones is $1500... a CF level 1 will set you back $1000 but its you and 40 other people (we are capping this one @ 10!) and a CF level 1 doesnt spend any time discussing how to blend xfit with training for your sport... something you need if you are serious about leveraging xfit for climbing.

Send me a PM or email if you have more questions about it

Well said, Frieh. Rob's seminar is exactly what I have been looking for to help "modify" CrossFit work-outs and to improve my climbing, among other things. It's the hot ticket in September boys and girls.

werd. dude.

• 1 month later...

Sometimes you gotta learn to love what you hate ;)

Good times indeed! Great to finally meet you and Crackers and of course see the inFERNo :)

If you get a chance and have some feedback/insight/comments/etc for Rob on the seminar take a sec or two and send him an email... I know he would really appreciate it as he is always trying to improve his content! It was surprising to me how much the seminar had changed since earlier this summer.

Get some athlete!

If you get a chance and have some feedback/insight/comments/etc for Rob on the seminar take a sec or two and send him an email... I know he would really appreciate it as he is always trying to improve his content! It was surprising to me how much the seminar had changed since earlier this summer.

I'm still not here. But...

Before Sunday's session, I mentioned to him that he used session and workout interchangeably on Saturday and it resulted in poor notes and recall for me. Rob's nomenclature was exact on Sunday. He said workout three times, all to explain aspects within a session...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rob will be back in PDX Jan 17/18... seminar topics are listed on his webpage. Additionally this time he will also be bringing with him an Exum guide or two who will be lecturing on fast/light tactics/techniques.

The last PDX seminar sold out weeks before... if you're serious about attending I would sign up sooner than later.

PM me or email Rob if you have any questions/etc etc