Bulimia?

suckbm

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should I move this to spray??

thats too bad. Eating disorders are a real concern for some of us who struggle. i am still working on it.

I agree. that's why I hesitated and asked. someone else made the move though. Best of luck for finding the right balance for your life shel.

a REAL cascade hardman will eat anything that's free

if you do puke, make sure to bring a baggie along and package it up,

you can freezedry it and use it for bivy food later

rehydrate in your jetboil and slurp it back down

and its partly pre-digested so faster energy! :crosseye:

You come up with the most utterly revolting posts on this site. Others merely try but you are the genuine article. Porter should pay you to post here, the way people pay Paris Hilton to show up at their parties.

Should I move this to spray??

thats too bad. Eating disorders are a real concern for some of us who struggle. i am still working on it.

I agree. that's why I hesitated and asked. someone else made the move though. Best of luck for finding the right balance for your life shel.

Thanks Fern :kisss:

every day is a surprising journey. i am learning the trick is to not be surprised by that ;)

That was me that shunted it down here, seemed like the direction it was headed, and likely the spirit in which it was started. My apologies if I acted precipitously. A serious eating disorder thread in the fitness forum is not a bad idea, I've known several climbers with real issues around food.

That was me that shunted it down here, seemed like the direction it was headed, and likely the spirit in which it was started. My apologies if I acted precipitously. A serious eating disorder thread in the fitness forum is not a bad idea, I've known several climbers with real issues around food.

i am decidedly one of them.

I'll say. I just got half way through a Hostess Cupcake only to find out I'm out of milk.

I'll say. I just got half way through a Hostess Cupcake only to find out I'm out of milk.

I've read some medications cause that.

how can you not like to EAT??? man...food frickin' ROCKS!

it is not that i dont like to eat. I LOVE TO EAT. too much. it is a drug for me as much as booz is for others. but i can't just walk away from food. when people use AA to quit drinking they learn to avoid temptation. I can't avoid so i have to learn some other way to moderate my food intake. My momma was bulimic and dieted constently and my dad didn't really eat. i learned bad bad food habits. I am at 152lbs right now. at 5'5" that is more than i want to weigh. I miss being able to work out all the time and i miss my muscles.

36-24-36? Only if she's 5'2"!

Honey, yer sexy no matter what the numbers say. All the same, good for you for doing what you need to do to feel healthy and good.

I've read some medications cause that.

he lost power for the breast pump.