Obama: Let's Take a Closer Look!

Peter_Puget

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama decries executive pay! Right Here!

But can't he read...... right here

Obama => Increased regulation

Obama => Class warfare

Obama => Protectionism

Obama => Increased government spending

Where have we seen this before....

all i can say is: get off them drugs- they are fucking up your brain.

maybe if there was a better banking/real eastate loans regulations maybe we wouldn't be wasting so much tax money on stupid bail-outs! saving and loans crisis in the 80's and now this! how many times does it have to happen till people realize the need for clear-cut comprehensive system of banking, not regulated by the states, but by federal government? Friggin people who oppose this are the usual scumbag ripoff artists, claiming it's their fucking right to rip off and scam money and any regulatory body would infringe on their god given right to fuck over everybody. and stupid puffs like KK and fairweather buy this shit and bend over for these people with butt cheeks spread wide.... if you know what i mean!

yeah, the spending will get bigger- to pay off the debt this administration racked up in the last 7 years. when fucko shrub took over the office the budget was balanced and even had surplus. now we are in red again- this time borrowing money from China! it doesn't require a rocket scientist to figure out that this debt will have to get repaid at some point and sooner the better.

class warfare- yeah- after last 7 years there are only two categories- those who have and those who do not have and nothing in between.

how many times does it have to happen till people realize the need for clear-cut comprehensive system of banking, not regulated by the states, but by federal government? Friggin people who oppose this are the usual scumbag ripoff artists, claiming it's their fucking right to rip off and scam money and any regulatory body would infringe on their god given right to fuck over everybody. and stupid puffs like KK and fairweather buy this shit and bend over for these people with butt cheeks spread wide.... if you know what i mean!

I think that the heavy concentrations of eastern European lead paint you ingested as a child have left you stupid. I don't remember ever joining a debate on the subject of bailouts for the jackals or the morons. I guess since we disagree on so much, you think it's safe to assume the same is so here? You are one wound-up immigrant. :noway: