The New Crack

ClimbingPanther

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad they're finally cracking down on this, the evil of evils that children have to face every day. Busting people for possesion however, is not going to solve the problem. They need to find the dealers and LOCK THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS UP FOR GOOD.

When I was in middle school a kid got in less trouble for selling exlax and telling people it was speed.

Shit, I didn't know there was such a hot market for skittles. I think when I go home for spring break, I'll make a stop by costco, buy a huge thing of skittles and put about 20 in each plastic baggy and go for a stroll around the local jr highs.

I'm glad they're finally cracking down on this, the evil of evils that children have to face every day. Busting people for possesion however, is not going to solve the problem. They need to find the dealers and LOCK THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS UP FOR GOOD.

When I was in middle school a kid got in less trouble for selling exlax and telling people it was speed.

hey i did hard time in detention for that aspirin incident. good thing too. if i hadn't learned about the dangers of aspirin at a young age, i might never have switched back to ibuprofen.

hey i did hard time in detention for that aspirin incident. good thing too. if i hadn't learned about the dangers of aspirin at a young age, i might never have switched back to ibuprofen.

Well there is Reye's syndrome. If you had administered Tylenol instead, you probably would not have gotten in trouble.

Remember the good ol' days, when you used to have to actually bring crack to school to get in trouble for dealing in contraband with your classmates? Not anymore!

Ah, how times change.

this is the kind of thing that makes me think we have gone plum out of our minds. there is no road back from crazy...