I was the nightmare partner!

rob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you know that you can fart in a ziploc bag and put it in the freezer for later? No kidding! Nothing is more satisfying than telling your SO you made something special for them and pull out the baggie from the freezer. You pause dramatically and enjoy the confusion on their face. You get that face close to the bag, open, and enjoy!

Jebus! Talk about a nightmare partner!

Did you know that you can fart in a ziploc bag and put it in the freezer for later? No kidding! Nothing is more satisfying than telling your SO you made something special for them and pull out the baggie from the freezer. You pause dramatically and enjoy the confusion on their face. You get that face close to the bag, open, and enjoy!

Well, if it's egg salad you're talking about, you can just wait for that baggy to thaw and then poor it out on them while their sleeping.

I forgot the rope and didn't realize it until we were in almost in Pemberton. I even made a post-it note on top of my pack, "Don't forget rope". Worst part was who my partner was: polish bob. I can attest to the anger of one mr. polish clownpuncher bob - and it ain't pretty. I left the ice-screws on top of the car once with Marcus and we had to drive slowly down the highway to pick them all up. I've regretted my decisions to bail, but it's alway been mutual when I suggest it...except again, with Marcus when I wanted to bail cuz the route just sucked so bad.

That more than makes up for my shitty climbing partners though, you goddamned pussies

Poor Marcus.... I was his nightmare partner in Cody. Day one, hiked for 1 1/2 hours, geared up, realized that my "borrowed" crampons did not fit my boots. Luckily they stayed on until it came time to repel. Thank god for straps. I'm pretty sure I dropped a piece of his gear too, managed to get both ropes in a cluster fuck nest that took me 15 minutes to untangle while he hung out on lead. That night one of our team members used a tool to adjust the crampon to size. Day 2 was better except for when the rope got stuck when pulling the rope after repel. (Sorry BJ) Day 3, I could barely hold my own on the brutal 2 hour hike that allowed only one pitch of ice climbing. SUCKED - best ice route ever. (Sorry Nate) I could not keep up with these animals... Now I say "thank you baby Jesus" almost every morning at CrossFit.