Summer Internship Opportunity

No. 13 Baby

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust? I think there's a tangible difference between being an openly gay senator, and a being a closeted gay senator leading a conservative district, and also being into anonymous toilet sex in airport stalls.

actually the issue is he has an "R" by his name, not a "D", that's really all you care about. :wave:

Ah, and around from side he comes once again, with the totally unexpected "you're just a partisan hack who wouldn't say a thing if it was a democrat..." finger pointing.

I'm so defeated, I'll concede to you now, Mister Neutrality. Thank you for keeping this a "no-spin zone"!

Just admit it - the reason you are so concerned is because the dude's a Republican. It's really not so hard to admit.

There have been sex scandals with D's. Remember the MA governor with his boy-toy? Did you get so upset about that guy's hypocrisy? And he went well beyond what Craig did. No, I don't think you weren't so upset.

It was the NJ gov, and actually, he did go well beyond what Craig did- he RESIGNED.

While we're citing examples, how about old Ted Haggard? He went even further- he went to therapy and got CURED of his fagitude, now he's normal again and back to telling his sheeple that you can admire a man's penis in the shower but that once you put it in your mouth you have crossed some sort of line with God.

so, do you trust gays as Scoutmasters?

Another clueless fella who cannot distinguish homosexuality and pedophilia.

Are we sure this guy isn't just role-playing a rightwing wacko stereotype for grins? :confused:

No, sad to say, and hard to believe, but KKK is just that stupid. His academic credentials, though, make a hole, people, make a hole!

It was the NJ gov, and actually, he did go well beyond what Craig did- he RESIGNED.

Not immediately. And like I said, he did far worse.

While we're citing examples, how about old Ted Haggard?

Yeah, how about him? You guys dredge up the same half-dozen examples over and over and over again. Get a life.

And Haggard is not a politician. There are plenty of liberals in private life doing all kinds of shit too. Maybe even you yourself are. :wave:

While we're citing examples, how about old Ted Haggard?

Yeah, how about him? You guys dredge up the same half-dozen examples over and over and over again. Get a life.

And Haggard is not a politician. There are plenty of liberals in private life doing all kinds of shit too. Maybe even you yourself are. :wave:

Haggard was head of a 30,000,000 member Christian organization that donated hundreds of millions of dollars towards violating the separation of church and state and equal protection by promoting religiously based legislation at the highest levels. He had a personal conference call with the President once a week. Don't give us the line that he was not a politician, you fucking idiot. His influence was far greater than most senators could ever dream of. He just wasn't an elected politician.

What, sucking cock in hotel rooms is far worse than in airport bathrooms? What standard do you uphold here?

There are plenty of liberals in private life doing all kinds of shit too. Maybe even you yourself are. :wave:

I'm a bastion of justice and truth, motherfucker. I'm out slaying bad guys all the time, but not in the way you think, perv. :tdown: No one is Above the Law, even those with a Fire Down Below.

:wave:

So again, I'm not sure why you're so "bent" on defending Craig.

My problem is with you left wing nuts with your constant hypocritical use of your "politics of personal destruction".

I've said it repeatedly. Once more, slowly:

You guys dredge up the same names over and over and over again

with the same lame attacks and mudslinging (Hey I can name 6 guys who were conservative and were gay, and so all conservatives are closet gays, blah blah blah). And at the same time you conveniently ignore the fact that at least an equal number of people have done similar or worse misdeeds who are not conservative, but like-minded people such as yourself. Nothing to see here folks, move along!

Then when you are called on this, do you stop and actually consider the criticism, and maybe acknowledge it. Nope.

So keep on with your bad selves. Just repeat over and over again a mind-numbing mantra of derisive foaming-at-the-mouth attacks against those whose politics you disagree with, and make yourself feel so much better about yourself. If you can dehumanize the "other side" effectively enough, why you have no time to look at "your side". Of course, it's the "other side" who is "extreme", "hypocritical" and "partisan", not you.

Note: I am using a rhetorical not literal "you" here Porter, so don't get up in arms.

i was at home depot earlier... it's harder than you think to find quarter inch wing nuts there.

quarter inch? I'm a solid 6 1/2 inches. Do I get to round up to 7? I've heard differing opinions on this topic. TIA!

Sorry, your balls don't count.

I wouldn't discount them.