Happy Valentine's Day!

rob

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same can be said about Valentine's day.

I was thinking on the way home that really we've got holidays backwards. We should be beautiful wonderful people to each other every day and celebrate being by being cruel and exploitive on the holidays. Who's with me? What should we call it? Satan's day?

hey i'm still waiting on chocolate and roses so i don't think the same can be said about valentines day.

kevbone...get the fuck outta here. the only good thing about valentines day was that you weren't here. now you've ruined that.

you're just pissed cuz your wife told you exactly what to buy her and where to take her to dinner and how much you were allowed to spend. and you did exactly what she said.

hey wait a minute...for all we know that was pink!

hey pink, were you the drunk, heating oil tank installation guy sitting next to the hot blonde (archie) begging her to teach you how to climb? dude you should've introduced yourself.

john frieh is already teaching me how to climb. i'm getting crosseyed doing his workouts. i'm going to club sport with him tonight so he fill in his punch card. :grin:

and a will! don't forget that you got a will. are you in the will? very important.

i would've been happy w/some chocolate or some licking but noooooooooooo.

i'm bitter now ;)

I doubt that, but a little licking could confirm/cure this. :/

Yes, getting the wills was the best part of our V-day! Almost like getting married, except you skip straight to the death-do-us part part.