Sex

archenemy

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex is the most phenomenal experience a human being gets to have. It is a high that is better than any drug and an emotion better than any thought. It cannot be over-rated. Hell, it can't even be compared to anything else.

Finally getting around to talking about sex in here, besides just typing the word 'sex'. I definitely agree that the above can be true, but with most of my experiences it seems most people are interested in the orgasm without fully enjoying the ride. I think one of the reasons that I find it the greatest experience is it can involve all my senses and hopefully emotions as well, all at once. Hell yeah sign me up.

BTW Raindawg, Dawg you sure know how to rain on a parade. Interesting article, though.

Well did last for long, topic turned right around again.

Edited by ken4ord

Sex is the most phenomenal experience a human being gets to have. It is a high that is better than any drug and an emotion better than any thought. It cannot be over-rated. Hell, it can't even be compared to anything else.

Finally getting around to talking about sex in here, besides just typing the word 'sex'. I definitely agree that the above can be true, but with most of my experiences it seems most people are interested in the orgasm without fully enjoying the ride. I think one of the reasons that I find it the greatest experience is it can involve all my senses and hopefully emotions as well, all at once. Hell yeah sign me up.

I am totally with you. And although I don't have to settle for just "the" orgasm; I still don't consider those O's the beginning and the end of it. Everything that goes with it is what makes it such a wonder.

Fuck valentine's day. Biggest waste of money and effort next to christmas. Yet another vehicle for corporate america to bilk million$ out of people for flowers and chocolates in the vain hopes of getting laid. Harumphf! I think my answer to ken's question is clear. :rolleyes:

Now, I'm open to anyone who wants to get together for a grudgefuck. So where's archie today?

i see sobo didn't get any last night

Howjda guess?

sobo never gets any. It's a fucking way of life. How do like that irony? A "fucking" way of life not getting laid. Yeah, what a great fucking life.

ahh, marriage

I ain't gonna change it now, cuz I've got mouths to feed. But I tell ya this: If I knew then what I know now, I never would've taken the plunge. Milk tastes better when you don't own the cow.

i see sobo didn't get any last night

Howjda guess?

sobo never gets any. It's a fucking way of life. How do like that irony? A "fucking" way of life not getting laid. Yeah, what a great fucking life.

ahh, marriage

I ain't gonna change it now, cuz I've got mouths to feed. But I tell ya this: If I knew then what I know now, I never would've taken the plunge. Milk tastes better when you don't own the cow.

Just don't let us find out that you are planning to chronicle your tale in a tell all marketed to housewives in England, complete with a photo to accompany the teaser-profile in the tabloid(!)....

sounds like you need to go climbing :-)

I might not be so angst-ridden right now if I'd actually gotten onto that ice in the Lostine River canyon last weekend...

Just don't let us find out that you are planning to chronicle your tale in a tell all marketed to housewives in England, complete with a photo to accompany the teaser-profile in the tabloid(!)....

:lmao:

Shouldn't I be marketing it to the *husbands*?