jealous?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude posts a semi-nude pic of his fiancée on the INTERNET, posted it on cc.com, posted the thread with the pic in "spray", titled the thread (as if a brag and or dare) "jealous?", used the term "what" when referring to his fiancée, proclaims how much he loves HIS life (because he is in lust with miss Hot-Body)....and SC takes the heat?

No. Let's review. SC took some very appropriate heat for being a tool when he posted these two unnecessary pearls in response:

"last time i was with her, she had this nasty drip and wanted me to go down on her. blech. has it cleared up yet?

ah, "personal pleasure". how quickly this would come to an end if they only knew the stenches emanating from her snatch, or if her head was turned. blech!"

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Dude posts a semi-nude pic of his fiancée on the INTERNET, posted it on cc.com, posted the thread with the pic in "spray", titled the thread (as if a brag and or dare) "jealous?", used the term "what" when referring to his fiancée, proclaims how much he loves HIS life (because he is in lust with miss Hot-Body)....and SC takes the heat?

No. Let's review. SC took some very appropriate heat for being a tool when he posted these two unnecessary pearls in response:

"last time i was with her, she had this nasty drip and wanted me to go down on her. blech. has it cleared up yet?

ah, "personal pleasure". how quickly this would come to an end if they only knew the stenches emanating from her snatch, or if her head was turned. blech!"

sexy already said he could have made is point better. his point was that somone aught to have more respect for his future life partner than post nude pics of her in the internet as though she is an object for him to own. i happend to agree.

i post pictures of my self on a forum where my boyfriend posts. Even though the nature of our relationship is that of a D/s he would never post a pic of me with out talking to me about it. he has far more respect for me than that. i don't know how else to say that i am truely owned. but i am never treated as less than a person or full partner in our relationship.

sexy already said he could have made is point better. his point was that somone aught to have more respect for his future life partner than post nude pics of her in the internet as though she is an object for him to own. i happend to agree.

i post pictures of my self on a forum where my boyfriend posts. Even though the nature of our relationship is that of a D/s he would never post a pic of me with out talking to me about it. he has far more respect for me than that. i don't know how else to say that i am truely owned. but i am never treated as less than a person or full partner in our relationship.

And we give a shit about you and your boyfriend's relationship why, exactly?

Dissapproval of the pic posting and SC's fucked up response are two completely different things. SC inappropriately chose to be the biggest asshole he could be, to both the poster and his fiancee, who was not here to defend herself, to express his dissapproval, then, in lieu of a simple apology, he chose instead to share with all of us a full medical chart of his impressive collection of sexually transmitted diseases. The guy's a mess, at least on this forum.

Look, if you approve of some freakshow talking about the stench of some guy's fiancee's yeast infections, well, that's where our sensibilities part ways, I guess. It's fucking out of order.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

BWAHHHHH_HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Since when has "innocent bystander" status had anything to do with spray.

Take no prisoners is more like it.

or get squashed like a bug

Squash away Pink.

I was laughing at Minx because she moved the Denali thread from partners to spray even though Partners is supposed to be spray free.

She did not respect the innocence of a newbie to the site nor his friends and family who heard about the thread and checked it out.

He assumed that since the Partner's forum says "No Spray" he would not get attacked for posting a serious request for partners on a real climb. I wonder if Minx EVER cleans spray out of the partners forum. If so, what is the criteria and how is it different from the criteria she used to open the Denali post to unbridled spray?

Or maybe she does not see how Christians could be innocent bystanders. For instance, did she consider the fact that the poster of the Denali thread might have had children who read the spray that was posted before and after it was moved to spray?

I call bullshit.

Does Minx have her moderator role twisted into a anti Christian battle?

Is this how this site wants to be seen by the 180 million Christians in this country? The CC.Com site has been the subject of discussion in many churches in many states since the Denali thread. The Moderators of that thread allowed open attacks on a person who runs another web site because of his religious beliefs. How can that be a good thing for CC.COM?

Are there other groups from our society that they would subject to this kind of disrespect?

What social groups do you belong to? Are you a Buddist, Hindu, or any other religious persuasion? "Maybe you should go somewhere else." seems to be the tone of cc.com.

dude relax. i'm not sure that cc.com cares how a 180 million christians see the site.

this thread started in the climbers board and got moved here to spray also. WTF is your point? Do you just enjoy rambling?

Bug....I think you are incorrect. I think this site first became the topic of coversation in churches after the Mt. Hood incident December 2006. You know...the one where the selective morality of CC.com became evident??? There were lots of "climbers" and mods blathering in a condescending tone about how horrific and distasteful it was for us to speculate about the climbers decision making given that their friends and relatives all over the country might be searching the site for information and context. All the while members here were mocking the Christian faith that these same friends and relatives clung to for hope and comfort.

wow...this site is a climbing site. seems like an appropriate place for climbers to discuss such a matter. this is not a religious website or a church. christians have plenty of those to gather at and seek comfort there. go for it. why do you need to do it here?

i don't have an anti christian stance. i have an anti prostelyzation stance. i've said it more than once, i don't think the 10 commandments and several other ideas in the bible are a bad way to live. that doesn't make me christian and it doesn't make me anti christian.

Dissapproval of the pic posting and SC's fucked up response are two completely different things. SC inappropriately chose to be the biggest asshole he could be, to both the poster and his fiancee, who was not here to defend herself, to express his dissapproval, then, in lieu of a simple apology, he chose instead to share with all of us a full medical chart of his impressive collection of sexually transmitted diseases. The guy's a mess, at least on this forum.

Look, if you approve of some freakshow talking about the stench of some guy's fiancee's yeast infections, well, that's where our sensibilities part ways, I guess. It's fucking out of order.

i find that really amusing coming from you. pot, kettle, black.

i already calmly told sc that i though he could have gotten his pointacross in a less crass way and he AGREED. and your point is???

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

i already calmly told sc that i though he could have gotten his pointacross in a less crass way and he AGREED. and your point is???

You're not the brightest bulb on the marquee, so if you can't grasp my point, we'll just leave it at that.

You're not the brightest bulb on the marquee, so if you can't grasp my point, we'll just leave it at that.

i can not spell. do not mistake that for not being intellegent. it is a learning disablity and nothing more.

the more i exchange words with you the more sorry i feel for you. you come across as very narrow in your view of the world. you are much better at disaproving of others than you are at examining your own thought processes and belifes.

i already informed you that i agreed with you and so did sexy coco. we all agreed that sexy could have found a better way to express his disaproval of the posting of the photo. so i ask again... your point is?

i can not spell. do not mistake that for not being intellegent. it is a learning disablity and nothing more.

the more i exchange words with you the more sorry i feel for you. you come across as very narrow in your view of the world. you are much better at disaproving of others than you are at examining your own thought processes and belifes.

i already informed you that i agreed with you and so did sexy coco. we all agreed that sexy could have found a better way to express his disaproval of the posting of the photo. so i ask again... your point is?

who cares, sexy is a dumb ass. why should he have to apologize on this forum, wouldn't it be easier if he just shut the fuck up. go to confession and tell it to the priest because no one on here gives a fuck :wave:

who cares, sexy is a dumb ass. why should he have to apologize on this forum, wouldn't it be easier if he just shut the fuck up. go to confession and tell it to the priest because no one on here gives a fuck :wave:

i just find it amusing that trash wants to dog on someone else for doing what he does. i want him to explain what makes it okay for him to be an ultimate jackass, and why it is not okay for someone else to be.

i've had ngu, chlamidia, warts, herpes; sh*t i'm a walking vd text-book, a testament to my slutty years.

No dude...not "had"....you HAVE herpes.

herpes.jpg

SWM. I climb hard. Highly spiritually evolved: ask any yellowjacket. Smarter than you (obviously). I love walks on the beach, sunsets, and discussing genital maladies in sound surround detail on internet forums. STDs OK (with you, I hope). Would love to get laid sometime this millenium.

i got this crazy hemmorhoid too, hangs motherfuckin down to my knee. between that and the aforementioned maladies, i don't know how i keep gettting laid as often as i do; must be my intelligence.

btw, you ever had a yeast infection?

i just find it amusing that trash wants to dog on someone else for doing what he does. i want him to explain what makes it okay for him to be an ultimate jackass, and why it is not okay for someone else to be.

he just likes jumping on me cuz i'm smarter and better looking than he is. what he doesn't realize though is that he's got something i don't have: really big tits! have you seen those things lately? SHAZAM!

herpes.jpg

i got this crazy hemmorhoid too, hangs motherf*ckin down to my knee. between that and the aforementioned maladies...

TMI...makes you an expert on butt, not on climbing.

i don't know how i keep gettting laid as often as i do..

By what? Some of them furry folk?

furries.jpg

btw, you ever had a yeast infection?

I haven't, but I bet you can add it to your list of many achievements!

its not like she posted it herself. pick on 111 if you must but she's an innocent bystander.

BWAHHHHH_HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Since when has "innocent bystander" status had anything to do with spray.

Take no prisoners is more like it.

or get squashed like a bug

Squash away Pink.

I was laughing at Minx because she moved the Denali thread from partners to spray even though Partners is supposed to be spray free.

She did not respect the innocence of a newbie to the site nor his friends and family who heard about the thread and checked it out.

He assumed that since the Partner's forum says "No Spray" he would not get attacked for posting a serious request for partners on a real climb. I wonder if Minx EVER cleans spray out of the partners forum. If so, what is the criteria and how is it different from the criteria she used to open the Denali post to unbridled spray?

Or maybe she does not see how Christians could be innocent bystanders. For instance, did she consider the fact that the poster of the Denali thread might have had children who read the spray that was posted before and after it was moved to spray?

I call bullshit.

Does Minx have her moderator role twisted into a anti Christian battle?

Is this how this site wants to be seen by the 180 million Christians in this country? The CC.Com site has been the subject of discussion in many churches in many states since the Denali thread. The Moderators of that thread allowed open attacks on a person who runs another web site because of his religious beliefs. How can that be a good thing for CC.COM?

Are there other groups from our society that they would subject to this kind of disrespect?

What social groups do you belong to? Are you a Buddist, Hindu, or any other religious persuasion? "Maybe you should go somewhere else." seems to be the tone of cc.com.

dude relax. i'm not sure that cc.com cares how a 180 million christians see the site.

this thread started in the climbers board and got moved here to spray also. WTF is your point? Do you just enjoy rambling?

Look in the Partners Forum. The second post is by a moderator and is stickied second from the top. It reads, "Please keep Climbing Partners spray free". What does this mean?

Here is the opening post on the Denali thread; "Mission Denali Expedition 2008

Yes, we are looking for a team of climbers to climb Denali (Mt. McKinley, Alaska) with us, (climbingforchrist.org) as a mission to help others on the mountain. (10-12 members only, this is not a guided expedition, so it's inexpensive because there is no profit, but we expect team players). We will attempt the Summit, via West Buttress, but we are committed to serving people on the mountain as God leads us. If you are interested, please visit this website: Mission Denali 2008 and fill out an application if you fulfill some the prerequisites.

Thank you. If you have any questions, please email me.

Date:May 12 (arrive in Anchorage) to June 6, 2008.

Team: 10-12 members.

Estimated Cost: $1825 (inexpensive because it's not a guided profit trip)"

Is this a open statement of what they are about and what they are looking for? I think it is.

No lies, deceit or proselytizing. Just an invitation to join a group of Christians on a climb. If you don't want to take part, don't answer the post. Simple.

Now look at the second post;"I would propose the you keep the preaching to yourselves. From your site. "Purpose: To share the love and truth of Christ with other climbers on the mountain"

The mountain itself is "God" I do not need or want some missioary up there violating my church. Go experience the mountain for yourselves...Leave the preaching behind. The truth is in Nature...not the bible.

Peace"

Is this necessary? I think not. It is spray. It is actually pretty tame compared to later posts. It was left in tact by the mods. The mods seem to be good people but this was a mistake IMO. I think it degrades this site based on ignorance and intollerance.

My contention here is not about persecuting Christians but about equal treatment to everybody. Basic human decency. Common manners. Live and let live.

Or to quote Pingar from the fourth or fifth post; "Whatever Joseph.

I think you're a neat climber.

So yours was a particularly disappointing post.

And I know I'm an atheist. But this guy is doing exactly what this board is all about, in my extremely humble opinion.

I say TU to "Denali Expedition 2008", even though I won't be checking out the web site or trying to figure out how they preach or climb or whatever. "

Good example.

Minx, the point is "Why can't "Climbing Partners" be kept spray free?"

This would include not moving posts of climbers we don't like to spray, in a misguided dodge of responsibility.

I think you get that. You just do not have the courage to own up to it.