• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Caveman

Just a curious and kewler topic than the rest

So what is on everyone's agenda for this killer weekend? Where are you going to go climbing or craggin' or whatever you are up to?

I am going to the Enchantments to climb smile.gif Fun Fun!!

Lucky fucker. I wanted to do Colchuck Balanced Rock this weekend but couldn't find a partner... again frown.gif. So I go Index instead.

Ed,

This stuff was planned out sort of or else I would have invited you man. Next time bro next time. If you want I can meet you for some climbing after work today?

see you there sunday ed. i will be the one with super hot girlfriend.

Well since my lame and gimpy ass can't partner up with specialed, I'll be mountain biking out near Hood River, then working overtime on Sun frown.gif

I will be digging ditches for a sprinkler system in my yard. Any and all are welcome to come over. Swinging a pick is good training for the back and shoulders!

Hopefully you guys will be having more fun than I.

Thanks Cap'n. I'm headed out to meet some folks for beer and food after work but thanks. Its cool there's many other days and lots of rocks. I love goin to Index anyway, can't complain about that smile.gif

Yeah Alpine K, right on!

give Tricks of the Trade in Zion a shot, 60 ft of aid in 1400 ft of climbing and a 400-500ft continuous handcrack!

I'm riding the STP this weekend (Seattle to Portland) then spending the next couple of days rehabing my sore ass.

Matt,

If you can unveil the secret code below then you will know what and when I will do something.

Beginning of secret code:

§«ÍÐÓÔåÕqQPjy@"!ÅÃÂÁÀ¿

Scrambling off the Mountain loop hiway, Vesper/Sperry or Forgotten with a six two blonde (and I do mean blonde!) stewardess babe friend of mine then camping out!!

Not climbing this weekend, hanging w/ my folks down in White Salmon. Awesome view of Hood today. No snow from the base to a little above Cooper Spur on east side, and plenty of bare rock showing on north.