Bummer

archenemy

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know how people donate their body "to science" when they die, or for organ donation. Right?

I wonder if it's possible to donate your body to a necrophile, so it will get some use even if you arent around to enjoy it anymore.

This is a legitimate question and is currently under review in some states. Rather interesting.

I started reading more about this after that guy who requested that he be eaten and killed (in that order--he was served a bit of his own scrotum/testes while still alive) and found the guy who wanted to do that. So they did. So sure, it's murder. But the guys requested it.

Same thing with necrophilliacs, except there is no murder involved.

You know how people donate their body "to science" when they die, or for organ donation. Right?

I wonder if it's possible to donate your body to a necrophile, so it will get some use even if you arent around to enjoy it anymore.

This is a legitimate question and is currently under review in some states. Rather interesting.

I started reading more about this after that guy who requested that he be eaten and killed (in that order--he was served a bit of his own scrotum/testes while still alive) and found the guy who wanted to do that. So they did. So sure, it's murder. But the guys requested it.

Ya, but they might get impatient. Sort of like when the wife takes out life insurance on the husband and then feeds him Amanita phalloides souffle.

Heute treff' ich einen Herrn

Der hat mich zum Fressen gern

Weiche Teile und auch harte

stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist was du isst

und ihr wisst was es ist

Es ist mein Teil – nein

Mein Teil – nein

Da das ist mein Teil – nein

Mein Teil – nein

Die stumpfe Klinge gut und recht

Ich blute stark und mir ist schlecht