Ping Pong fans?

sexual_chocolate

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not asian, and the sound of that ball hitting the table is just annoying enough.

silly boy.

The game has its origins in England as an after-dinner amusement for upper-class Victorians in the 1880s. Mimicking the game of tennis in an indoor environment, everyday objects were originally enlisted to act as the equipment. A line of books would be the net, a rounded top of a Champagne cork or knot of string as the ball, and a cigar box lid as the racket."

here, read more.

Minx, are you sure the tiny speck of your personality that would take control in a bizarro universe where Avocado's number is equal to hair pie rectum squared and people listened through their genitalia ("Are you talkin' to ME?") and nobody cared what you did ever wouldn't like an evening in a tent with these two young bucks schmookin' weed and drinkin' brrs?

Minx, are you sure the tiny speck of your personality that would take control in a bizarro universe where Avocado's number is equal to hair pie rectum squared and people listened through their genitalia ("Are you talkin' to ME?") and nobody cared what you did ever wouldn't like an evening in a tent with these two young bucks schmookin' weed and drinkin' brrs?

i'd rather sleep in a tent w/ a hairy ape like yourself. she'd be coughin and laughin like silly girl. sounds like frikin bust to me. lets get some strippers instead.