I got published!

ClimbingPanther

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I quickly skimmed it since I have an interest in lung imaging but more from an in vivo point of view using hyperpolarized gas and MRI. I couldn't quite figure out what the conclusions are in this study. Isolated positively charged nano-particles are more likely to be toxic?

If I find time I may examine it in more detail since I'm always interested in other people's research. It's hard to read scientific papers that aren't in my field though.

nice. i recently submitted a paper to ACSnano, but the editor said it was outside their scope. Submitted it to langmuir instead. It will be interesting to see how the ACSnano journal compares in readership/impact to othe ACS journals like nanoletters. They certainly seem to be making a strong intro.

I once spent an evening riding in the back of a van listening to CBS and Trog talk about carbon-nanofibers. I fell asleep after they started talking about intermolecular bonding.

nice. i recently submitted a paper to ACSnano, but the editor said it was outside their scope. Submitted it to langmuir instead. It will be interesting to see how the ACSnano journal compares in readership/impact to othe ACS journals like nanoletters. They certainly seem to be making a strong intro.

We tried Nature Nanotechnology first. Good luck with your submission!