kevbone

voting poll  

72 members have voted

1. 1. voting poll

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whomever is elected, Bush will be able to give them an excellent inaugural gift!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22476544/

At least we can count on the housing market to pull us through.

Speaking of which, anyone pull the trigger on the new house next door?

Still vacant. The price is still too high, even for the robust Seattle housing market. I think the guy did not make a very good investment in how much he paid for the lot + the type of house it is+ how it is situated. Its pretty funny, asking for more than 3/4 million for a "Rearview Window" picture window view (literally like 15 feet or less from the big picture windows right when you walk in the door) of the neighbors decrepit deck complete with old refrigerator and washing machine rusting on it.

They even hired a new real estate company which outfitted it with furnishings, but so far the polished turd has not sold.

It'd be interesting to see at what point the profit trends to zero on that one.

Thankfully for them, it's impossible to lose money in real estate, and they needn't concern themselves with such things.

Clarence Thomas:

"Yessuh, Mistuh Scuhleeuh"

good grief! what was that about?

You have to know a bit about their relationship on the court to get it, my dear.

ummm, dear, i'm not entirely uneducated nor unaware of current events. i didn't mean "what was that about?" in the sense of i don't understand the interplay between but rather WTF would you even say that shit.

If the KKK guy isn't drinking before lunch, his difficulty with homophones points to a more serious shortcoming. Perhaps the mean kids stole his Ritalin again this morning.

if you study hard enough you might even get into wazzu. they take a certain number of retards.

as an alumnus of that fine institution, i'd just like to say "fuck off"

If the KKK guy isn't drinking before lunch, his difficulty with homophones points to a more serious shortcoming. Perhaps the mean kids stole his Ritalin again this morning.

if you study hard enough you might even get into wazzu. they take a certain number of retards.

as an alumnus of that fine institution, i'd just like to say "fuck off"

be careful or no 13 will tell you to italicize that an add the correct grammatical ending.

If you'd attended an accredited community college, you would have learned that WASP evolved long ago to describe greatly differing sociological and cultural groups.

But you people have it in your DNA to be literalists; has something to do with the stick in the ass.

beautiful. you're so OCD and predictable. another marionette to manipulate for my entertainment. :lmao:

If you'd attended an accredited community college, you would have learned that WASP evolved long ago to describe greatly differing sociological and cultural groups.

sweet! further proof for evolution v. creationism. apparently, no. 13 has evolved into someone that can create a pile of crap from a bunch of drivel.

There was quite an investment just to get the lot to a level state. The labor was done by non-English speaking people who could not afford to buy a coat when it rained ( I ended up giving a spare that I was going to take to the Goodwill to one of them). The materials used to build were definitely not on par with what is being asked for the house. I would bet the break even point has got to be somewhere north of $500,000. 250,000 for the lot + I have no idea what it costs to build a house 3000+ square foot house + real estate fees. Perhaps someone with home building costs can tell me how off I'm on the cost to build the house. It has GRANITE COUNTERTOPS!!!!1

You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown You're so OCD, assclown....

There was quite an investment just to get the lot to a level state. The labor was done by non-English speaking people who could not afford to buy a coat when it rained ( I ended up giving a spare that I was going to take to the Goodwill to one of them). The materials used to build were definitely not on par with what is being asked for the house. I would bet the break even point has got to be somewhere north of $500,000. 250,000 for the lot + I have no idea what it costs to build a house 3000+ square foot house + real estate fees. Perhaps someone with home building costs can tell me how off I'm on the cost to build the house. It has GRANITE COUNTERTOPS!!!!1

$150 a square foot for cookie cutter new construction? I'm a close, here?

Answer the questions:

1. Why are you did you insult me?

2. Do you dispute the statement Bush has left the country worse off than Clinton did?

1. it's how i show you my love for you Porter-pie

2. yes

If you really truly believe this then you are completely lost my friend.

be careful or no 13 will tell you to italicize that an add the correct grammatical ending.

Come on Tucker, I thought by now you'd figure out that I reserve such treatment for self-described members of the literati who publicly suffer delusions of adequacy despite their obvious lack of intellect.

Come on Tucker, I thought by now you'd figure out that I reserve such treatment for self-described members of the literati who publicly suffer delusions of adequacy despite their obvious lack of intellect.

have you looked in the mirror lately?

Your use of google searches and online dictionaries to nitpick typos on a bullshit internet forum has truly shown your intellect. And the you-tube posts - brilliant. Really.

Poor little Beta, you'll never rate.

have you looked in the mirror lately?

Pretty good... for an AG school grad. :tup:

in case you missed it. No 13 just acknowledged being a

self-described members of the literati who publicly suffer delusions of adequacy despite their obvious lack of intellect.

sorry, this WASP couldn't afford anything better than an AG school.

Edited by minx

$150 a square foot for cookie cutter new construction? I'm a close, here?

Seems consistent with the numbers I've seen tossed around, but this is all 26th hand info before I see it.

It would be interesting to see what someone who's actually involved in building/restoring homes has to say on that one.