• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
wayne

New site from Wayne1112

Sorry to announce that "Waynessite" is a non updatable site anymore. Goecities is now closed for business. I will leave the site up for a while. I hope to re-do it in another server.

Any ideas for an easy provider would be greatly appreciated, Thanks, Wayne

that's too bad Wayne - I've always enjoyed visiting & looking for new postings. hope you get it up & running again soon.

I've been working with the free blogging site Wordpress.com recently. It or blogger.com seem that they'd work well for you. Wordpress gives you a lot more configuration options (like pages) and tons more storage space (3 gigabytes). give it a look.

I just checked and waynessite.com is available for three years for something like $60.00 and you can get it hosted for not too much either. Then you'd have a consistent e-mail address (for example, wayne@waynessite.com) for as long as we use the current URL format, and if providers come and go you don't care.

DO IT!

Here it is, finally!

The New Waynessite!

Thanks again guys for all of your insight and help getting the right fit. I will still post all my tweets on the mighty cc,com, but there will be much more than that on the new site.

Feel free to subscribe, or save to favorites (if it is..)

Hope you enjoy, Wayne