Denali Expedition 2008 - Looking for 10-12 member

vertical_hiker

On the subject of tolerance, I have three questions for Vertical Christian:

1) Do you consider the gay lifestyle immoral? If not, do you support equal rights regarding marriaged, etc, for gays?

2) I already asked this one but never got an answer: What's going to happen to this atheist, assuming he will remain such til the end, after he dies? Assume a life lived full of good works (hypothetical, of course).

3) Do you believe that religious practices, such as the teaching of creationism/intelligent design and prayer, should be allowed in public schools?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if god/jesus is such a hot product, one wouldn't have to sell it. it would sell it self.

Post of the day

I couldn't agree more. It seems that, so often, evangelical sects prey on those in trouble who are most susceptible to grabbing any life preserver they can find.

LOL here goes that I'm smarter than all attitude. Them christian are a bunch of dumb asses.

Examine yourself you spew hate.

if god/jesus is such a hot product, one wouldn't have to sell it. it would sell it self.

correction, Christians don't sell. They point the way. All we can do is point, it's other people's choices if they want to listen, not ours.

Jesus is not a product. He is God in flesh, and took Pink's place on the cross, as all of us. We all deserve what we should get, and I deserve it more than any of you, thank God he is graceful.

correction, Christians don't sell. They point the way. All we can do is point, it's other people's choices if they want to listen, not ours.

Jesus is not a product. He is God in flesh, and took Pink's place on the cross, as all of us. We all deserve what we should get, and I deserve it more than any of you, thank God he is graceful.

how would you feel if i pointed your children in the direction of satan himself?

jesus died for what he believed was a good cause, but so have many people through out the history of time. what makes jesus so different when the outcome (death) was the same. i have a hard time believing he needs us to placate his actions.

Edited by pink

Them christian are a bunch of dumb asses.

Ouch...even for Seahawks.

seahawks, we all believe your a dumbass, and we didn't even have to sell it. it sold itself.

Pink the fact that you have to put me down to try to make yourself look better to your internet buddies shows who the dumbass is.

Them christian are a bunch of dumb asses.

Ouch...even for Seahawks.

seahawks, we all believe your a dumbass, and we didn't even have to sell it. it sold itself.

Pink the fact that you have to put me down to try to make yourself look better to your internet buddies shows who the dumbass is.

you

No, no. If there's one thing everyone on this board agrees with to a man, and there may BE only one thing, it's that you're the most flatlined dumbass any of us have ever had the displeasure of wiping off our shoes, Seahawks.

Its okay TV I don't hate you, I do think your an intolerant hypocritical ignorant fool.

jesus died for what he believed was a good cause, but so have many people through out the history of time. what makes jesus so different when the outcome (death) was the same. i have a hard time believing he needs us to placate his actions.

Correction: Various cults have created the myth that Jesus died for our sins. One thing is probably accurate: Someone named Jesus died on a cross because the Romans sentenced him to death. Past that, it's all what you want to believe.

Correction: Various cults have created the myth that Jesus died for our sins. One thing is probably accurate: Someone named Jesus died on a cross because the Romans sentenced him to death. Past that, it's all what you want to believe.

Correction the Bible was written by men who were I witnesses to what happened. That has been proven. So your myth shit is non- sense.

In fact Saul who later was named Paul (who put Christians to death becuase he thought they were full of it) later died upside down on a cross becuase he felt he wasn't worthy to die the same way as Jesus. What do think made him change?? Oh wait all the stuff he wrote in the bible was shit and he died for no reason. Come on.

Edited by Seahawks