Laziest invention

kevbone

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And dishwashers.

When I redid my kitchen I took that fucker out. Still plumbed it and readied it so that the next lazy asshole who buys my house can put it in so they don't have to actually scrub anything. You'd think someone that lazy would just eat off paper plates.

Washing lots of dishes is bad for my hands :( Often results in open sores which severly limits all manner of enjoyable activity.

gawd I love exzema :cry:

Harumph! So he gets a new avatar, then outs himself? WTF is up wit' dat? :confused:

jo blo seems a better fit, at least...

I wrote his "quote" myself, actually. don't know if I can really claim much of an "out"ing though. certainly whatever moderator(s) were involved in the name change knew about it, along with anyone who's been here for a year who stopped to think "how'd that guy get 2137 posts without me reading the first 2100 of them?" surely somebody noticed before me...?

couldn't stand the thought of losing your post count after changing your name, eh v7?

Harumph! So he gets a new avatar, then outs himself? WTF is up wit' dat? :confused:

I wrote his "quote" myself, actually. don't know if I can really claim much of an "out"ing though. certainly whatever moderator(s) were involved in the name change knew about it, along with anyone who's been here for a year who stopped to think "how'd that guy get 2137 posts without me reading the first 2100 of them?"...

Classic action, CP. I'm liking your style more and more.

I suspected virendra7 = joblo7 as well, but you get the credit for the elegant solution.

I wrote his "quote" myself, actually. don't know if I can really claim much of an "out"ing though. certainly whatever moderator(s) were involved in the name change knew about it, along with anyone who's been here for a year who stopped to think "how'd that guy get 2137 posts without me reading the first 2100 of them?"...

Classic action, CP. I'm liking your style more and more.

I suspected virendra7 = joblo7 as well, but you get the credit for the elegant solution.

BABY STEPS,, FIRST TRY TO UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY OF JOBLO7/COLTRANE IS /ISNOT VIRENDRA7/COLTRANE AND THEN MOVE ON TO DEEPER DARKER SECRETS OF THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE.PERSEVERANCE IS KEY.