Ahmadinejad (continued)

Dechristo

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

something definitely happened.

this from the guy who harps on the "barbarism" of the Iraq war and the "murderer" Bush. "something" happened. You are a complete assclown, V7.

yeah, its all barbaric.but we would do better to avoid what is happening NOW . .......we cant change the past, but we could do something about iraqi/us deaths, darfur,africa in general.etc.

that was 60 years ago...and horrible, yet,

WE are killing iraqis NOW (1million since '03)

if you teach old hate you will get new deaths.

if you show new love you will get a new world.

Calls for Israel to be moved to arctic Canada and Alaska.
"Europeans cannot tolerate the Zionists in their region and country, but they want to impose them on the people of the region... Give these vast lands of Canada and Alaska to them to create a country for themselves."

I wonder whether the Canadians might possibly object to this proposal?

its hard to move forward if your stuck looking back.

besides how many africans and iraqis have died i the last ten yrs? probly many many times more people than were killed i nthe holicaust. not that that makes it ok, the point is learn from the past and change the present/furture, dont fight over whats already happen, i mean shit there cant be more than a hand full of people that suffered that atocity still alive. there are 100's of thousands of people suffering, in some instances worse treatment, right now.

All i hear are the drums of war.

Besides allegations of Iranian complicity in the turmoil in Iraq, what "overt" actions have they taken that warrant strong military actions (well, except for the seizure of the British sailors).

How can you rule out that these alleged incidents were not black ops designed to keep US troop in Iraq indefinitely?