Please vote for me : )

StickBoy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you billcoe for your vote and sincerity. As for your wife, much respect goes out to her for keeping active.

EWolfe, if you really have lost 30 pounds, congrats to you and your tapeworm.

robmcdan - I don't want to see anyones mom like that, personally, so I'm with you on that one.

tvashtarkatena - Although I can respect your opinion, let me please make some clarifications. My wife is not trying to garner random internet approval because of some insecurities. She is a very charactered and secure person. It's sad too think that one who is proud of their accomplishments and shares them with people are sometimes labeled as insecure and looking for any type of approval. As for the health aspect, my wife is a graduate of Bastyr University and being healthy is her primary goal. She didn't have to binge/purge, take drugs or only eat oxygen and drink water. It's readily apparent that you do not have the context to understand what and how my wife has done any of this.

...well, maybe it's just me, but I don't find basalt pecs and 4 lbs of eyeshadow particularly alluring.

Here's a "normal" pic of my wife and I. Thanks again for some of your support.

Mike

24615_100_1212_122_104lo.JPG

http://img129.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23944_100_1212_122_223lo.JPG

OK, I apologize for being in a shite mood this morning. Your wife's a nice looking woman, and if you like each other, which it seems like you do, that's what counts.

One of her competitors is really sucking in her belly too much, though.

OK, I apologize for being in a shite mood this morning. Your wife's a nice looking woman, and if you like each other, which it seems like you do, that's what counts.

Thank you, and I agree that the other comperitor is sucking it in too much.

My wife has posted on another forum with before and after pictures and a little history behind what she is doing. It's the second post down.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1712494

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. Apparently overnight there was a rally for the wife and she is now in first place. Not by much though, so if you haven't voted, please do.

Mike

Thank you, and I agree that the other comperitor is sucking it in too much.

My wife has posted on another forum with before and after pictures and a little history behind what she is doing. It's the second post down.

http://www.t-nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1712494

Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. Apparently overnight there was a rally for the wife and she is now in first place. Not by much though, so if you haven't voted, please do.

Mike

OK, now, that's oversharing. Jesus.

Most Frightening:

1346916441_beca6d26a9_o.jpg

Best Ribcage: Try the autofocus feature next time. And, is that tree trunk the reason why you appear to be imploding? I would think it would have the opposite effect.

1347806450_6f3c10db90_o.jpg

Best Fembot: Are those breasts or headlights from an old Packard masked in latex? Wonder what they’d register on the Brinell scale? And the backdrop: the Taj Mahal women’s room? Also, I’m left wondering; what flies out if she let’s go of those panties?

1347836762_437ea36e42.jpg

Best shoes: They appear to be desk top display stands for model airliners; clever duel use. And…it’s called backlighting, honey. We can’t see your face, but perhaps that’s intentional.

1347836498_0e3573eef8_o.jpg

Best Top of the Head. Nuff said.

1346996259_dea7f9e444_o.jpg

What the….?

1346996313_b6b817b8a1_o.jpg

Edited by tvashtarkatena