Fat Fuck race up Mailbox peak

archenemy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go up Granite Mountain - it's a nicer hike.

A CC annual tradition is born. Granite mountain trail sucks for running...too rocky. MB is mostly turf with good traction on which to kick EricB's sorry, weezing, dragging ass.

Before you get too cocky....I am only marginally overweight according to the BMI tables - and some weeks I might actually squeak under depending on whether I weigh myself before or after ~ 9AM.

A CC annual tradition is born. Granite mountain trail sucks for running...too rocky. MB is mostly turf with good traction on which to kick EricB's sorry, weezing, dragging ass.

Before you get too cocky....I am only marginally overweight according to the BMI tables - and some weeks I might actually squeak under depending on whether I weigh myself before or after ~ 9AM.

It doesn't matter whether you weigh in at 900 lbs or 90. All that matters is how fast you can drag your carcass up Mailbox Peak, car to summit. Let's hear your best time.

Since you're posting pics of fat fucks, you might also want to let us know what your record is for total elevation gain/miles in 24 hours, your time for RAMROD, your best marathon time, your best finishing place for the Eco Challenge and Primal Quest adventure races, and other stats that might support your implied assertion that certain fat fucks can't absolutely kick your ass in any endurance sport.

Tag, you're it.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

It doesn't matter whether you weigh in at 900 lbs or 90. All that matters is how fast you can drag your carcass up Mailbox Peak, car to summit. Let's hear your best time.

Since you're posting pics of fat fucks, you might also want to let us know what your record is for total elevation gain/miles in 24 hours, your time for RAMROD, your best marathon time, your best finishing place for the Eco Challenge and Primal Quest adventure races, and other stats that might support your implied assertion that certain fat fucks can't absolutely kick your ass in any endurance sport.

Tag, you're it.

Where in the world did you get the idea that I was an endurance athlete? You committed the cardinal sin of providing me with an identifiable TR pic.....surely you wouldn't expect any less from me?

So how fat do you have to be to enter this race? Do you have to actually bring food with you (like a week's supply in a backpack) in order to compete? If you have man-boobs, do you have to take the alternate Male-box route?

We need some rules here.

Who's in?

Pre-race Cheeseburger at Triple-X for added difficulty

So how fat do you have to be to enter this race? Do you have to actually bring food with you (like a week's supply in a backpack) in order to compete? If you have man-boobs, do you have to take the alternate Male-box route?

We need some rules here.

Who's in?

Pre-race Cheeseburger at Triple-X for added difficulty

Cheeseburger....let's up the ante and go for the El Camino [Tray of philly fat goodness]

Tag, you're it.

Where in the world did you get the idea that I was an endurance athlete? You committed the cardinal sin of providing me with an identifiable TR pic.....surely you wouldn't expect any less from me?

I'll take that as an apology.

Now, do you want to be eaten feet first while giving Craigjobs, or head first while bending over?