Worst bosses ever

rob

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boss, "Hey I need you to write some credit memos. When I have some time we can go over it"

Me, "That's not necessary, just give me the documentation and I will take care of it."

Boss, "Well I have it on an Excel spreadsheet, lets' go over it later."

Me, "I can read a spreadsheet."

The micromanager still went over it with me.

Boss, "Hey I need you to write some credit memos. When I have some time we can go over it"

Me, "That's not necessary, just give me the documentation and I will take care of it."

Boss, "Well I have it on an Excel spreadsheet, lets' go over it later."

Me, "I can read a spreadsheet."

The micromanager still went over it with me.

Did you file the TPS report?

The one that despite you and your team saving them thousands of dollars each year on a recurring annual nine-day event, pulling off time management miracles, and leaving their clients pleased as punch, still repeatedly bereate said team for not getting enough done. This with a very loyal team who continually dazzle the lead (me) with their incredible hard work, ingenuity, and sincere desire to be the best they can be in a very challenging enviromment.

The thing that makes it a real sucker punch is that said boss is a very old friend that you used to share good times with, way back in the day when you were both peers.

Next year I think I'd rather take the guys to Bali then do this guy any more favors. I honestly wish I could afford to do it, because the old friend is now a maniacal twit who needs to see what it would be like to do the event without us.

OK, I'm done ranting. It's only nine days.