UFC =

G-spotter

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gheyest rastler is teh one having the most fun, right Carl? And anyone who does anything purely for fun must be gay, or at least unusually happy....after all life is suffering.

is it wrong to enjoy watching grown men pound the hell out of each other and get intimate on the mat? I think not. I think we should also allow wrestlers to marry. It may not be "productive", but this is just God's way of thinning the herd that has been a little too successful in populating the planet.

I'm certain many of the athletes are so into roids that their tiny testicles do not permit them much sexual activity at all. But hey, supposedly something like 7% of body energy output goes to the gonads, so maybe these chemically neutered guys are just that much lighter, faster and more efficient without wasting all that energy on sex. And if that's the case, it won't be long before competitive climbers start emulating them.

Are the guns hidden behind her pouty lip?

Dru, I'll tell you what. Next time you're in town, why don't you man up, quit running your mouth, and I'll show you how gay mixed martial arts are. With your consent of course tough guy.

He'll get the mandatory no lube introduction? squeal like a pig dru!

cousin_3.gif

"Global Inbreeding

Researchers who study inbreeding track consanguineous marriages—those between second cousins or closer. In green countries, at least 20 percent and, in some cases, more than 50 percent of marriages fall into this category. Pink countries report 1 to 10 percent consanguinity; peach-colored countries, less than 1 percent. Data is unavailable for white countries."