snugtop

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blowjob

fleshlight. Or not.

What is "fleshlight"?

OK, just Google it. A freind of mine recently mailed one to me, and dude, it freaked me out so much I mailed it straight back. But maybe you are a different kind of guy than I am!

Tell me what you think AFTER you google it.

can't imagine it would go over well in the family dishwasher.

His mom probably wouldn't think anything of it given that she's been finding and subsequently washing his stiff gym socks for years.

Interesting how you know about the gym socks trick

One year it snowed a foot the night before my birthday (I ski on my b-day every year, April 14), coupled with sex and breakfast at the Huckelberry Inn, that was a pretty good birthday :rawk:

Is this the Huckleberry at govy? Their breakfasts are killer, both literally and figuratively. I could feel the warmth of calories radiating after a short stack of cakes while running up the reid headwall a few years ago.

actuly the one of the best presents i have ever gotten was an MP3 player from my best friend. she gave it to my other best friend to fill it with music and the first song on it was

'shelly my love' by Rod Stuart

ever song after that was one that had signifigance in my life. I have no idea how he rememberd evertime i said i like a song but some how he did. i cried for weeks every time i listend it. i still have the mix.

it wasn't the amount of money at all, it was the time they both spent into getting me something i really wanted and then filing it with music i really love.