Huckleberries?

selkirk

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huckleberry margarita's are by far the most fun. Besides which they turn your mouth an amusing shade of purple :)

Got a good recipe? I plan on doing some picking this weekend and I think this could go will with a nice bottle of tequila I have.

Make sure you've got a good blender that eats through ice. I've burned more than a couple motors out makin these things!

Fill blender 1/2 to 3/4 full with ice

Fill remainder of the way with frozen fruit (Huckleberries are far and away the best fruit ever :tup:) Add 1/2 a can of limeade, 3 oz triple sec. and of course 3/4 cup of tequila (don't waste a good tequila as you won't be able to taste it anyway). Blend until smooth and serve. Oh, and don't blend near anything you care about not getting purple stains on it. This includes countertops, floors, people you like, etc. etc.

If anyone thinks they need more liquor just because they can't taste the tequila, give them shots. But don't stand too close, it never ends well :P

Unless of course anyone has a good way to get out huckleberry juice stains?

:) Good stuff!!

Fill blender 1/2 to

huckleberry margarita's are by far the most fun. Besides which they turn your mouth an amusing shade of purple :)

Mango margaritas also rock, but don't turn your mouth purple.

Good liquid sunshine when you're feeling wet and soggy from to much PNW rain and want to think you're in Mexico.

• 2 weeks later...