Rove Resigns!

olyclimber

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whom ever will the left focus their hatred upon now? :rolleyes: Every political paranoid delusion drama must have a dark lord puppet master. Who's next?

Gonzalez is still on the left-hate-radar

Gonzales is just the "willing dupe". He rates far below Rove on the lefty hate flavor-of-the-week fantasy list.

Whom ever will the left focus their hatred upon now? :rolleyes: Every political paranoid delusion drama must have a dark lord puppet master. Who's next?
Duh, Cheney was still Vice President, last time I checked.

Well said. :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBflQLa75C8

And your point is??????

Reality check seaboy......the buck stops a Bush.....he is the commander and chief, even if he is a puppet. He needs to go……what kind of precedent will this set if he is not called to stand up for what he has done. I would say the biggest bullshit to come out of the white house yet is the “Executive privilege”. What kind of bullshit is this? If you have nothing to hide then why the secrecy? The firing of the prosecutors hardly a national security issue. Executive privilege is not in the constitution. He should not be able to hid behind it.

He has signed two knew things into action…..did you know Bush can now legally put a hold on your finances if he thinks you are holding up the progress in Baghdad? That’s right he can totally fuck up your world all without a court telling him it’s ok. He can hold you without representation for as long as he fucking likes. That is in the constitution and is ILLEGAL He has also admitted to not getting warrants to wire tap US citizens……which is also ILLEGAL. So he has admitted to breaking the law….yet he is still in power……please tell my you are and not still supporting a president that admits to breaking the law.

And your point is??????

Reality check seaboy......the buck stops a Bush.....he is the commander and chief, even if he is a puppet. He needs to go……what kind of precedent will this set if he is not called to stand up for what he has done. I would say the biggest bullshit to come out of the white house yet is the “Executive privilege”. What kind of bullshit is this? If you have nothing to hide then why the secrecy? The firing of the prosecutors hardly a national security issue. Executive privilege is not in the constitution. He should not be able to hid behind it.

He has signed two knew things into action…..did you know Bush can now legally put a hold on your finances if he thinks you are holding up the progress in Baghdad? That’s right he can totally fuck up your world all without a court telling him it’s ok. He can hold you without representation for as long as he fucking likes. That is in the constitution and is ILLEGAL He has also admitted to not getting warrants to wire tap US citizens……which is also ILLEGAL. So he has admitted to breaking the law….yet he is still in power……please tell my you are and not still supporting a president that admits to breaking the law.

Fucking num nut, who was the last president that commited purgery????? Did he get ousted????? Did you care???? No becuase your a numnut.

And your point is??????

Spoon fed?

Gerber3PeachesLarge.jpg

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members…

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons.”

http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html

Numnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!