• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
lancegranite

Granite family coming home, for good.

I have waited 4 years to say this:

Sold the house,

Packed the shit,

We're coming home in a couple weeks, home for good.

4 years (7 years for me) has been too long.

We are a fun loving couple who enjoy nature.

We have dogs, one is a convicted killer.

She is amazing, I am with her.

Looking forward to meeting some nice people.

shady_ladies.JPG4323hillbilly.jpg

Looking forward to having you back here, although crashing at your place in the city of sin was pretty sweet.

Welcome back!

Welcome back Russ! Glad I got to visit you down there, look forward to seeing you out at Leavenworth. When are you back? I'm heading out to L'worth next weekend (16-17), maybe see you there?

Hay Man ! Glad Your out of there, way to Busy !

Super glad to meet You down there, Glad I had the chance to Climb with You on red rocks, Look Me up when Your settled and We will get out and enjoy the local Stuff. I owe You One

We are signing the papers tomorrow and moving back before the 22nd.

It has been fun having intraweb pen pals, but we are ready for real washington rock with real washington people.

I am new to the area as well. Don't know a soul in this town. Looking to meet cool people to get outdoors with. Anyone interested?

Woohoo, can't ever imagine moving to the city of Sin. Welcome back :tup:

Of course I can't ever really imagine moving from the the Northwest either for that matter. :)

Oh, everywhere has it's perks.

PS; if any of you people of earth whitewater kayak and need partner, PM. I am a very excitable beginner.