Very strange

kevbone

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met an anthropologist once that SWORE big foot existed. The guy was a professor of primate anatomy and biomechanics, and he collected castings of foot prints he thought were genuine. After talking with him for a couple of hours, I was very near being convinced of bigfoot reality!

He made the point that many of the castings he had were [sO GOOD] that the people who made them had to know more about bipedal anatomy and physics than HE did. And he was the leader in the field. His name was Grover Crantz (last name spelling might be off). He actually compiled a book of all his research before he died.

To this day I am still suspicious, but also 100% and open to the idea that big foot might actually be a real biological possibility. This guy was a genius. Look him up on google.

p.s. has any one seen or heard from ray? i miss that guy.

Me too. We had our go-rounds on cc.com, but we had some good times climbing together. I think he's posting here, at a low level, however.

In that case:

Ray Borbon, Love you and miss you hun. Hope you are well and happy!!!!

xoxooxox

muffin

I met an anthropologist once that SWORE big foot existed. The guy was a professor of primate anatomy and biomechanics, and he collected castings of foot prints he thought were genuine. After talking with him for a couple of hours, I was very near being convinced of bigfoot reality!

He made the point that many of the castings he had were [sO GOOD] that the people who made them had to know more about bipedal anatomy and physics than HE did. And he was the leader in the field. His name was Grover Crantz (last name spelling might be off). He actually compiled a book of all his research before he died.

To this day I am still suspicious, but also 100% and open to the idea that big foot might actually be a real biological possibility. This guy was a genius. Look him up on google.

I agree.....I know people that have had runins with bigfoot or something like it. Sounds crazy on the web but you listen to the real story coming from who it happened too.....and next thing you know.....your a believer.

I agree.....I know people that have had runins with bigfoot or something like it. Sounds crazy on the web but you listen to the real story coming from who it happened too.....and next thing you know.....your a believer.

Mr DB up in BC, are you going to ever going to admit to your sasquach hunting? I know you look.

Some of the better Sasquach books:

Sasquach, legend meets science -Dr. Jeff Meldrum

Bigfoot sasquach evidence -Dr. Grover S. Krantz

Rainforest sasquach -J.Robert Alley

Meet the sasquach -Chris Murphy

Sasquach, apes among us -John Green

mk_davis_pgf.gif