You Favorite Route/Problem

climber4lyfe

I just stared climbing 4 months ago and I am totally addicted. I like both types of climbing eqaully (boulder and routes), but some routes/problems are a lot better than others. Right now my favorite problem is a green V2 at my gym. It has an awesome undercling dyno that I finally stuck. My friend onisted the red V3 , and he couldn't onsite this problem, so it is actually probably at least V2+.

My favorite route that I have climbed so far is the red/black 5.8 on the tallest section of the wall. I took a short rest at the crux roof, but otherwise sent it clean. I still cant figure out if it is best to skip the small jib below the roof (any Beta?).

So what are yours?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dood! I'm with ya! Hell withthe naysayers!

The green one is TOTALLY HARDER than that red rig! WTF were they thinking?

You stuck the dyno? BADASS, Meng!

I am thinking about trying some outdoor climbing soon!

It's a little scary to me, any good beta on using real holds?

BBW? :laf::wave:

catbirdseat, I tried the search button, but most of the posts were about mountaineering instead of climbing. I checked rc.com, but it was all about lawyers. Maybe you have the wrong address?

Went outside once, but most of the routes were pretty low angle. I think I like harder climbing more than climbing outside.

Your mom.

There is this gnarly overhanging problem on your mom - It starts all offwidth on greasy slopers until you pull for the dirty jug about halfway up the overhang. A quick mantle (watch out for the wet spot)and some lower angle hiking to the top. It's a classic line.

Your mom.

There is this gnarly overhanging problem on your mom - It starts all offwidth on greasy slopers until you pull for the dirty jug about halfway up the overhang. A quick mantle (watch out for the wet spot)and some lower angle hiking to the top. It's a classic line.

I thought that was the finger crack?