What makes you fart?

kevbone

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roasted garlic, especially whole cloves. I love the stuff, on pizza, spread on good crusty bread or in garlic onion jam served with some type of bird meat, but when I eat it, stand back. After having some 1-2 hours later the cramps start. They are bad enough to wake me if I am alseep. Then about 4-6 hours later really stand back, they are strong enough to make you think that all the oxegen in the room has disappeared and is replaced with a foul stench that has no competition.

the yummiest best ice cream in the whole universe.

:tup: Their "Light Vanilla" is my post-climbing treat from the Leavenworth Cold Stone. Yummy with almonds as a mix in. The "like it" size has 260 calories/7g fat(without the mix-in).

Roasted garlic, especially whole cloves. I love the stuff, on pizza, spread on good crusty bread or in garlic onion jam served with some type of bird meat, but when I eat it, stand back. After having some 1-2 hours later the cramps start. They are bad enough to wake me if I am alseep. Then about 4-6 hours later really stand back, they are strong enough to make you think that all the oxegen in the room has disappeared and is replaced with a foul stench that has no competition.

That is funny.

:tup: Their "Light Vanilla" is my post-climbing treat from the Leavenworth Cold Stone. Yummy with almonds as a mix in. The "like it" size has 260 calories/7g fat(without the mix-in).

ummm i love you. you just saved my life and my summer!!!! :moondance: do you know how many calories are in the sinless sorbet?

ummm i love you. you just saved my life and my summer!!!! :moondance: do you know how many calories are in the sinless sorbet?

:moondance: :moondance: :moondance:

I think the sorbet has 160-180 calories, zero fat, per "like it" serving. (Their "Sweet Cream" ice cream is 390 cal, 24g fat skull )

Here's a good site for comparing the "healthy alternatives" there. Cold Stone Calories

Enjoy your summer. :cool:

camas bulbs.

Inulin is indigestible by the human enzymes ptyalin and amylase, which are adapted to digest starch. As a result, inulin passes through much of the digestive system intact. It is only in the colon that bacteria metabolise inulin, with the release of significant quantities of carbon dioxide and/or methane.

camas bulbs.

Inulin is indigestible by the human enzymes ptyalin and amylase, which are adapted to digest starch. As a result, inulin passes through much of the digestive system intact. It is only in the colon that bacteria metabolise inulin, with the release of significant quantities of carbon dioxide and/or methane.

New secret weapon