I think we're dead, I really do

fenderfour

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 18 or so, I ate a few handfuls of LSD-laced gummy bears on accident. I like gummy bears, and they were just right next to my friend's computer. He stopped me after I had downed 20 or so.

I spent a few hours trying to claw my eyeballs out, and then spent the night and most of the morning hitch-hiking around his living room. I wasn't the same for a good month and a half. :crazy:

wow you are lucky you are anything at all :o

OK, now I'm so freaked out about drugs, I think I may need some........

Dark Chocolate anyone???????

When I was 18 or so, I ate a few handfuls of LSD-laced gummy bears on accident. I like gummy bears, and they were just right next to my friend's computer. He stopped me after I had downed 20 or so.

I spent a few hours trying to claw my eyeballs out, and then spent the night and most of the morning hitch-hiking around his living room. I wasn't the same for a good month and a half. :crazy:

wow you are lucky you are anything at all :o

Peeps overrate acid. It's not that bad. However, that being said, anyone ever try to change a flat tire immediately after an outdoor Frampton concert while severely trippin' on mushrooms? Every single damn muthafuggin' concert-goer has a fucking opinion about how to change your own goddamn flat tire. :rolleyes:

Second warning: Never never never never go to a BMX event at the Astrodome while trippin' on acid while your "friends" (that have your ticket with THEM) are already inside waiting for you to show up. It doesn't work well with the turnstile staff to try to bribe your way in.

Third warning. Oh nevermind... I'm just glad I finally gave all that fucked up shit up. sickie

Third warning. Oh nevermind... I'm just glad I finally gave all that fucked up shit up. sickie

I'm not sure I would go so far as to say I've given it up, but it has been a very long time, and I have almost zero iterest in reliving the past. It's a funny thing to have done which can make for some good stories, but I would never recommend it to somebody as a must do.

I don't know where to find it, but I have read some stuff written by the Swiss chemist who accidentally created LSD and then accidentally dosed out and rode his bike home. It is interesting reading.

I don't know where to find it, but I have read some stuff written by the Swiss chemist who accidentally created LSD and then accidentally dosed out and rode his bike home. It is interesting reading.

That was Dr. Albert Hofmann (the "Doc" whose face was used in the "Flashbacks" video, by the way). It is in his book "LSD - My Problem Child" and can be found HERE . The bike ride is described in the chapter "How LSD Originated", "Self-Experiments".

sickie

Edited by lizard_brain

I'm not sure I would go so far as to say I've given it up, but it has been a very long time, and I have almost zero iterest in reliving the past. It's a funny thing to have done which can make for some good stories, but I would never recommend it to somebody as a must do.

I'm sure I'm past all that shite now. The consequences of getting busted, what with a family, home, and professional career and all that rot now, make contemplating returning to those care-free, drug-induced days of yore totally untenable. What was left in my youth 25+ years ago is best left there today. Still, as you opined, it is great to have those cherished memories and stories to relive and tell to those coming of age now. :)

"This one time, at a bluegrass festival..." :toad: