Sleep

drater

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love a good sleep, 8-9 hours at least for sure.

you don't have children do you?

Don't worry Muffy, sooner than you expect they'll be teenagers and your problem will be getting them up, not to mention they'll require (desire) a little less Mom input.

6 hours is about my norm too, and I'm with BB, 4 is unsustainable over any length of time.

Ever since having kids and working when they are in bed, sleep has become my fave hobby. Four or less a night kills me if I do it more than a couple nights in a row. I can manage with five, but want to a nap the next day. Six, I'm functional. Seven or more, I'm in heaven.

Don't worry Muffy, sooner than you expect they'll be teenagers and your problem will be getting them up, not to mention they'll require (desire) a little less Mom input.

6 hours is about my norm too, and I'm with BB, 4 is unsustainable over any length of time.

we are getting there. now instead of them keeping me awake physically i can't sleep because i worry about them. and us and the bills and how am i going to pay for college... although really if the older one keeps down the path he is on today i wont have to pay for college for him... that is a whole different set of worries...

Nope. I'm far too selfish... not to mention poor!

thus all the sleeping!!!

I used to sleep, once upon a time ago, at least i think i did. i am not really sure. i must have....

I think yur starting to lose it Muffs. Want a good excuse to sleep? Watch your kids watch TV..... "sound biters"

Just thinking about our messed up heads makes me want to sleep forever!

starting??? naw it' done gone!!!

Its OK Ms. Muffy, I'm only 23 and I've already completely lost it.

Actually, I don't feel comfortable around people who DO seem to have things figured out! I mean seriously, if you don't have SOME kind of problem, your just a bloody tosser - in my humble opinion.

Its OK Ms. Muffy, I'm only 23 and I've already completely lost it.

Actually, I don't feel comfortable around people who DO seem to have things figured out! I mean seriously, if you don't have SOME kind of problem, your just a bloody tosser - in my humble opinion.

if people say nothing is wrong they are lying.

8-9 hours a night. office by 8:30, 2 hour lunch in the gym, home by 4:00.

keeps me 13.

i would stop paying me if i did that. that is in no way a 40 hour work week.

Edited by Muffy_The_Wanker_Sprayer

keeps me 13.

I hate 40 hour work weeks..... We should try to be like the Italians. They have relaxation dialed into a fine art!

keeps me 13.

I hate 40 hour work weeks..... We should try to be like the Italians. They have relaxation dialed into a fine art!

HA where i work 40 hours is a short work week. if i want to move up any more, i am looking at a 60 to 80 hour work week. and i would have to go back and finish college too. i was sitting in my living room one day with my best friend and my boy friend. first one mobile rang and with in 2 minutes the other mobile rang and they were both working. *sigh*

they boys used to call my best friends mobile phone the ringy dingy thingy and they used to tell her to give it the flingy. but they were cute and little then, now they just want to play video games.

keeps me 13.

HA where i work 40 hours is a short work week. if i want to move up any more, i am looking at a 60 to 80 hour work week. and i would have to go back and finish college too. i was sitting in my living room one day with my best friend and my boy friend. first one mobile rang and with in 2 minutes the other mobile rang and they were both working. *sigh*

they boys used to call my best friends mobile phone the ringy dingy thingy and they used to tell her to give it the flingy. but they were cute and little then, now they just want to play video games.

Muffs, if you'd like, I'll go on a crime spree with you. We could steal some shit, get rich fast, then give it up shortly afterwards. THEN, we could go take pictures of K2.

Hows your imagination working today???? :moondance:

Muffiest My sons turned 20 and 18 today. I used to stay awake worrying about them when they'd be out late and shit. No more.

They are more dedicated than I am or was. I got up at 7 am this morning and one had already gotten up and left by then. Take 2 glasses of red wine before dinner and you'll soon be sleeping just fine.

Muffiest My sons turned 20 and 18 today. I used to stay awake worrying about them when they'd be out late and shit. No more.

They are more dedicated than I am or was. I got up at 7 am this morning and one had already gotten up and left by then. Take 2 glasses of red wine before dinner and you'll soon be sleeping just fine.

thats good advice :cool:

may 19th check the PDX pub club thred. you better be there!!!!!