Does Fred Beckey drive a Subaru with a Trango

octavius

Does Fred Beckey drive a Subara with a Trango sticker on the back window? (and no other climbing stickers).

Was driving home Tuesday, going north on I-5, and about to take the Lake City Way exit, when this older Subaru, going about 15mph slower than everybody else on the road, changes lanes directly in front of me. Anyway, I saw the Trango sticker and thought... hmm... a climbers rig. Whomever was driving, I could not see their head above the drivers seat. I get to the part of the Lake City Way exit where it becomes two lanes and I go to speed by, because this driver is now going like 20mph... as I pass, I look over and see this tanned, swarthy looking character, with a bright yellow old time looking transistor radio held to his left ear. Hmmmm... anyway, just curious, kinda looked like photos I've seen of Fred, but I don't know if he still drives.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody will believe me.......

BUT! Fred Becky once called me at 12:30 am asking if I was available to go climb Mt. Assiniboine with him. Pathetically and stupidly, I decided to go make my final exams insead.....

Again. School ruins life.

:confused: I am not sure if school ruined your life.

Nobody will believe me.......

BUT! Fred Becky once called me at 12:30 am asking if I was available to go climb Mt. Assiniboine with him. Pathetically and stupidly, I decided to go make my final exams insead.....

Again. School ruins life.

:confused: I am not sure if school ruined your life.

Geeze, I hope I'm not totally ruined... No, school just ferments you faster than you want.