Pig Fuel

AlpineK

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But this, like used cooking oil, will only be a "cheaper alternative" as long as nobody is using it. Plus, considering that the pigs have to eat food (fuel) in the first place, why not just cut out the middle man and get the fuel from the food?

(The answer, I am willing to concede, is the superior, delicious odor.)

From the source.

The United States produces 11 billion pounds of fat a year from poultry, beef and pork. Animal fat is processed in the United States, eliminating our dependency on other countries for fuel. Unlike the limited supply of coal and oil, animal fat is a stable resource that will be available for the future.

Has anyone done an analysis of how much fuel is necessary to produce a pig though? By the time you factor in all of the machinery involved in feeding, maintaining, and harvesting the pig, do you still end up with a net gain in fuel?

And what about people fat? There seems to be more of that around nowdays... any organ donors in tha house? :chebit:

liposuction will power the world. we are our own best fuel source.

no shit. Start with all those fat fucks who refuse to buy two seats on an airplane on then sit right next to you and ask you if its okay to raise the armrest. I fucking hate those people. I will drive the extra mile to get rid of them.

Come on Layton, use your medical knowledge and lets create a self-liposuction system. Instead of Botox parties, we could have fat-suckn parties (all the pizza and ice cream you can eat while we suck the fat back out). We have all seen it on TV, it doesn’t look that hard or that complicated. A guy could rig a portable system, travel around with it and finance a dirtbag roadtrip. Heck, medical insurance would pay half (the half consisting of getting wounds patched up in the emergency room. We make the holes, and insurance pays the emergency room to patch the holes.) We could even convert the car engine into a fat-burner to conserve fuel.

Any of you medical types out there into helping with this idea?

edit: then as a joke, when Sherri falls asleep we could inject her with some fat and make her run it off; then inject her again...

re-edit: I never should have allowed the thought of injecting Sherri while she sleeps enter my head, now I am distracted in thoughts...

Edited by high_on_rock

Researches and students at WWU in Bellingham designed a car that runs cleanly and smoothly off manure from cows. Talk about a way to solve two problems at once. The reseachers said it would never fly, but they just wanted to show that if they could design a car to run off of cow shit, there's more than just oil!!!

Do you know why fat people smell so bad? It's because when they fart the fart cannot escape their ass crack and it is absorbed by their skin. This makes their skin smell like farts. That's why fat people smell so bad.

This also means that fat people's skin is rich in methane. Perhaps a car could be developed that could be driven into fat people, much like a combine, and strip them of their flesh, which could be used as fuel by the vehicle.