!@%#^#^@$@^#&

Peter_Puget

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good, not that far off then... but you'd know better than me. I think that's a pretty honestly graded list of routes compared with just about anywhere.... I've not climbed too much at Index....but those Squish grades are pretty close....within error anyway....if anything Index is a bit undergraded....even compared with the Valley and Josh....anyway.... Index rocks btw...

Even Steven is Squish 10d, its at Pet Wall....are you thinking of Yorkshire Gripper?

We're you hungover or was Caboose overhung? :laf:

agreed, its better as a 10c, fits the crag better that way....but it got upgaded from consensus....just like pleasant pheasant got downgraded....either way its a great route

some others to check out...

all the 5.11s at Gobsmacking Wall

Heat Wave & Friends

Gone Surfin'

Ron Zalko Workout

Promised Land

Theres an exit 38 here too!...its called Chekamus :laf:

Edited by avitripp

agreed, its better as a 10c, fits the crag better that way....but it got upgaded from consensus....just like pleasant pheasant got downgraded....either way its a great route

some others to check out...

all the 5.11s at Gobsmacking Wall

Heat Wave & Friends

Gone Surfin'

Ron Zalko Workout

Promised Land

Theres an exit 38 here too!...its called Chekamus :laf:

hey...how is that ron zalk workout?? the guide kinda made it sound like it didn't get climbed much???

How does it compare to Saccherer? or Mid Term? Seems no harder than Reeds p1 to me.

Outer Limts p1 is way harder.

yeah, you have a point...stone groove at 10b was quite a bit harder, and sacher is a lot harder...same with midterm too...

outer limits is harder too...

I had this epic siegefest on a massive summit (2005 & 2006 taxes). Got up early Saturday morning, climbed (data entry) all morning long, got dehydrated (bored), had to stop and boil snow (case of coronas, 4 limes, bag of chips). Refreshed, I trudged (more data entry) upwards. Got off route (missing receipts) and had to bivy (passed out). Sunday, woke to blue sky's (fucking alarm clock) and proceeded to break camp (corona at 6am). A long day of sketchy rock (lying), frozen mud (making shit up)and constant rockfall (beer shits) led me to the summit cornice (out of beer). Undaunted, I trudged (staggered) on but as my headlamp (420) was dying, I turned back in defeat (filed extension, again).

Failing sucks but at least I tried (that sucked even worse).

:lmao:

Nice TR!

Pics? :P