Spain Climbing Photos

TimL

We have the week off to climb but weather basically turned nine days of climbing into four. Since I have some free time, I thought I'd post some pics of Spanish rock climbing.

IMG_2712.JPG

Baggesses Wall in Terradets, Catalunya. Amazing 500 meter limestone routes.

IMG_2733.JPGIMG_2726.JPG

IMG_2719.JPG

The Peladets Wall or the hardman wall. Most routes here are 5.12 with nasty 5.11 runouts. Have yet to do q route on this wall.IMG_2776.JPG

Granite crack climbing in La Pedriza close to Madrid.IMG_2678.JPGAid climbing in Pedriza.IMG_2772.JPG

Sport climbing in Pedriza.IMG_2746.JPG292IMG_1492.JPG

Puig Campana, Costa Blanca. This is a great rocky mountain within a couple miles of the sea. Great limestone trad routes.292IMG_1495.JPGIMG_2697.JPG

Limestone tufa climbing in Gandia, Costa Blanca

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tim, when you coming back to Index?

Feeling really homesick right now, but it looks like we won't be back until March of next year for an Indian Creek trip. But, we'll be in the States from March to August or Sept if things as we want them to go. Plan to spend a lot of time at Index!

Tim, when you coming back to Index?

Feeling really homesick right now, but it looks like we won't be back until March of next year for an Indian Creek trip. But, we'll be in the States from March to August or Sept if things as we want them to go. Plan to spend a lot of time at Index!

Good thing I am bringing the Pete's coffee next week.