• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
chucK

WHERE IS THIS?!

Here's my cc.com pet peeve of the day:

You're checking out cc.com and you notice a cool random pic in the sidebar so you check it out. Rock looks great, etc. but the only information for the goddamned picture is "DSC01300".

C'mon maaaaaan! Go to 20 seconds more work and put something in the comment box (or at least in the name of the picture) of where/what it is!!!

Case in point, today: Here is "IMG_3496"

6093IMG_3496.JPG

Where is this? Looks like the Bugs. Anyone?

Keep adding to this thread if you find more pictures about which you are curious.

Come on Chuck I've never even climbed it but that is sooo obviously the west ridge of Pigeon.

You can even see the bottom of the Minaret in the background.

Yeah, well you could probably tell me off the top of your head the fourth climb down on p 128 in the Leavenworth Rock book two editions ago, along with the rating and how many skulls.

Thanks for the info though :D

yeah, looks like the start of WR Pigeon to me.

That is what I was thinking....

I'm thinking more like the Snowpatch route on Snowpatch. The icefall in the background is in the wrong spot if it was WR Pigeon. I think the snow in the center-left is the snowpatch. Yes, No?