is PB really that important?

NTM

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny. :D After the recent mass recall of peanut butter which DID contain forms of "new life," I think they better choose another condiment for their example, though.

And yes, peanut butter IS really that important.

Amen.

Dru's right.

I got stopped for a random check on the way to Squamish, and had a jar for sandwiches. They wouldn't let me cross with it in the car.

:cry: so sad.

ya the kids that have peanut butter sandwiches at the day camp my kids go to are sequestered away from the other children.

How could something so right be so wrong??

Peanut butter on pancakes or on vanilla ice cream... Yummers. :chebit:

i totally agree. open face toasted peanut butter and hunny and banana sandwiches. I like a little bit of granola smushed on top mmmmmmmmmmmmmm YUMMY

So I can't serve PB hor's d'vours at my gay wedding there??

That sucks.

Sorry, Sherri, you're out of luck. Seems to me this will be tough enforcing, though...I still have a jar in my home heh, heh. Not sure what I'll do when it runs out. Anyone know where i can get some black market PB in Vancouver?

That sucks.

Sorry, Sherri, you're out of luck. Seems to me this will be tough enforcing, though...I still have a jar in my home heh, heh. Not sure what I'll do when it runs out. Anyone know where i can get some black market PB in Vancouver?

Discrimination, that's what it is.

So, just hypothetically here, if I'm headed north and have in possession a bag of peanuts and a food processor, does that constitute criminal intent?

(I'll stop your place Bstach, and have you restocked with the press of a puree button. :/ )

That sucks.

will i go to jail if i send peanut butter through the mail?