A question for you men

archenemy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...this site is one place that can be controlled somewhat. It is one place where guys couldn't comment on appearances if they had nothing to go off of.

Remarkable

rob_brown1.jpg

If it's any consolation, I got in trouble for posting on that thread. Just in case it makes any difference :confused:

Me too. But I'm gonna put up the calendar anyway, and then pout when she tears it down.

My wife doesn't even know I put the calendar together yet.

Pray for me.

it's for charity how can she be mad???

You've never been married to a woman, have you?

Wow! I've been busy for a few days and haven't really kept up with spray. Outside is a nice place. I think we may need a collective spray time out. Everyone go outside and climb something and come back with a fresh attitude.

I love that all these beautiful women stepped up and posted. I think its absolutely sweet that Mr. Granite posted pics of the lovely Mrs. Granite. I think its great that the guys had some fun and posted their pics. Its great to put some faces with names.

Unlike some internet forums this a mostly "local" conglomeration of posters. Many of us have the opportunity to meet and climb together. Its a more familiar environment than some boards and thats what makes it a good place. Like it or not it is difficult to be fully anonymous on this board.

Because we're more familiar with each other than a lot of posters on broader sites, it seems that we could take that into account. Some of the crap archie was referring to has been deleted from that thread. Spray is a free for all for the most part but it seems like some threads could stand a little restraint from the peanut gallery.

Vain or not, that thread was fun and there is a positive vibe that's great. I hope that any of you guys who got in trouble with yoru wives for posting on it, quickly resolve the issue with wild passionate "make-up" sex. Then, bring your wives along to some cc.com function or host one so that we can meet them. I don't think any of the women who posted were trying to get dates or hit on married men.

Some of the crap archie was referring to has been deleted from that thread. Spray is a free for all for the most part but it seems like some threads could stand a little restraint from the peanut gallery.

Hey minx, you have some valid points, but you mods deleted some comments on which Arch got her feeling hurt. How nice. It was in spray. The person that “hurt” her did not cuss or use harsh language, and still she cried about it and started a thread about it and here we are. How about deleting the real spray? Like all the times Archenemy has blatantly told me any others to Fuck Off. Hell KKK constantly tells posters to shut the fuck up almost daily. And you guys deleted comments on her posting pictures of herself? Wow. By putting herself out there (posting her own pic), she is open for comment. Just like the rest of us.

I think its great women post here and post pictures of themselves. But I will not treat them any different than the men. If you comment in spray you open yourself up to being treated just everyone else. Just remember we are all people sitting at a computer somewhere in the PNW. We all have feelings and hopefully we all have something in common……climbing.

Take care

Round 2

Archenemy 1

Kevbone 1

kevbone--the point was that it'd be good if you and a everyone could perhaps consider the context of a thread before spewing with full venom. not only have archie, kkk and others thrown out their share of FOAD responses in other threads, but they've also received them too. most often they don't complain about it. its all about context, kevboob.

Some of the crap archie was referring to has been deleted from that thread. Spray is a free for all for the most part but it seems like some threads could stand a little restraint from the peanut gallery.

Hey minx, you have some valid points, but you mods deleted some comments on which Arch got her feeling hurt. How nice. It was in spray. The person that “hurt” her did not cuss or use harsh language, and still she cried about it and started a thread about it and here we are. How about deleting the real spray? Like all the times Archenemy has blatantly told me any others to Fuck Off. Hell KKK constantly tells posters to shut the fuck up almost daily. And you guys deleted comments on her posting pictures of herself? Wow. By putting herself out there (posting her own pic), she is open for comment. Just like the rest of us.

I think its great women post here and post pictures of themselves. But I will not treat them any different than the men. If you comment in spray you open yourself up to being treated just everyone else. Just remember we are all people sitting at a computer somewhere in the PNW. We all have feelings and hopefully we all have something in common……climbing.

Take care

Round 2

Archenemy 1

Kevbone 1

i really feel sorry for any one you actually know in person, or who mistakenly may call themselves your "friend" you are confusing the difference between when people here are dealing with inter web verbal garbage and when we take the leap to dealing with each other and ourselves as we are in our REAL LIVES. it is a fine line and only the astute are able to pick up the subtleties. for the most part, we spew shit about shit, about opinions and ideas. you and pink took it to someones reality and that is not only wrong and rude, it is totally uncalled for. i think you both owe all the women here an apology for being alive and such fucktards. you give men a bad name.

Take care

Round 2

Archenemy 1

Kevbone 1

i really feel sorry for any one you actually know in person, or who mistakenly may call themselves your "friend" you are confusing the difference between when people here are dealing with inter web verbal garbage and when we take the leap to dealing with each other and ourselves as we are in our REAL LIVES. it is a fine line and only the astute are able to pick up the subtleties. for the most part, we spew shit about shit, about opinions and ideas. you and pink took it to someones reality and that is not only wrong and rude, it is totally uncalled for. i think you both owe all the women here an apology for being alive and such fucktards. you give men a bad name.

Nice.........you post here, man or women....you are subject to the same ridicule.

Jesus…..why are you not defending the guys?

And for another thing, I challenge you to find ANYWHERE I have specifically slammed women. I think it is great that women post here. Or anywhere for that matter.

You are not one to talk Mrs. 7000 + poster; your log in name has the work “spray” in it. You have absolutely no credibility to spew your holier than thou attitude to me.

On the other hand I do enjoy reading you spewingness. That is what spray is all about. Right?

I have to admit that the overall tone of spray has changed a great deal in the last month or two. It is sad to see.

Ya...how so?

because you and pink are here and you are both total ass wipes.

Yes i am Muffy The Wanker Sprayer. there is a reason for that, some history there. i have a history of having fun on this site and ruffling feathers, but you would be hard pressed to find an instance when i have been personally cruel to any one.

there is a difference between being witty, annoying, sardonic sarcastic humorous, gross, vial, and being just plain rude and mean and uninteresting. hell even trask was less mean than you and pink and he defiantly pushed some buttons.

this board has turned into somewhat of a community. some folks know each other well, some not at all, but it's a bit of community none the less.

some folks presume that just b/c its spray and there are very few formal rules, that all behaviour is going to be acceptable. just b/c there is no rule against something, doesn't mean a community will tolerate the behaviour.

then again, some people enjoy negative attention so they just keep hammering away in the same old way regardless of the feedback.

Edited by minx

this board has turned into somewhat of a community. some folks know each other well, some not at all, but it's a bit of community none the less.

some folks presume that just b/c its spray and there are very fewformal rules, that all behaviour is going to be acceptable. just b/c there is no rule against something, doesn't mean a community will tolerate the behaviour.

then again, some people enjoy negative attention so they just keep hammering away in the same old way regardless of the feedback.

good point minx. sometimes i think we should run spray like survivor and vote people off the island ;)

Edited by minx

EXACTLY.

I remember another thread here where someone called someone else's wife a whore. Same deal; crossing over the line.