A question for you men

archenemy

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So when a woman posts a pic of herself (especially on the famous Hot Climbing Chics threa) mean she is shallow? If so, would this also be true when a guy posts a pic of himself?

It depends of the picture. If you post a picture of you smoking a cigarette drinking hams sitting around a campfire to show everybody how cool you are, then its shallow as hell. But when asked to post by other cc.comer, it is not.

Edited by kevbone

So when a woman posts a pic of herself (especially on the famous Hot Climbing Chics threa) mean she is shallow? If so, would this also be true when a guy posts a pic of himself?

It depends of the picture. If you post a picture of you smoking a cigarette drinking hams sitting around a campfire to show everybody how cool you are, then its shallow as hell. But when asked to post by other cc.comer, it is not.

Archie posed the question to men.

It it men's shallowness that drives some women to become shallow?

I don't think posting a picture has anything to do with being shallow. If it's done to stroke your own ego then it might imply insecurity.

Shallow would be us guys ogling said picture and if there was no interest in the person behind it.

It it men's shallowness that drives some women to become shallow?

I don't think posting a picture has anything to do with being shallow. If it's done to stroke your own ego then it might imply insecurity.

Shallow would be us guys ogling said picture and if there was no interest in the person behind it.

:tup:

Please clarify what your intention with you comment was then.

Simply wanted you to see that you were in a way calling me shallow for listing things and wanted you to see that we all are shallow in our own ways. Only you know your intentions on the pic so I can't judge you on it. But if it not that it something else.

But hell I can say I'm sorry if I offended you. I made you feel bad and I'm sorry for that.

Just curious...

I thought posting the pics on the "Hot Climbing Chicks" thread was more about feeling a sense of community/camaraderie here. Many of you know and associate with others from this site, so it's no big deal. Also, though some of us are unknown, face-to-face, we've written enough, over a long enough period of time, for a sense of persona to be known.

Posting pics in this familiar setting for the purpose stated (community calendar) showed a recognition of relationship...and has been good fun.