cliques

pink

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW THE FUCK did Pink get you all to think he's an "average guy".

He's one of those guys who is so far behind he thinks he's first.

OMG!...i just nasal sprayed my coffee!!! And he can relate, being a mullet wearin' nascar fool and all!!

How the F&^$ did Archenemy get so obsessed with posting on this site? She has been here about 6 months longer than I and has over twice the amount of post I do. mmmm…..interesting.

How the F&^$ did Archenemy get so obsessed with posting on this site? She has been here about 6 months longer than I and has over twice the amount of post I do. mmmm…..interesting.

STFU, nOOb!

If you compare the number of quality posts archie has more like 1,000 times the number you do though.

If you compare the number of quality posts archie has more like 1,000 times the number you do though.

That is a relative term. I happen to think all posts by everyone have a certain quality to them...even yours.

...and, as usual, your in a neck-and-neck race with Seahawks for nincompoop of the day!

With a name like DeFISTO, who is the nincomPOOP? You! Butt on the other hand, you are funny.

WTF?...some spelling cop you are...

I leave you a ripe plum to bust me on and, instead, you're busy trying to deflect communal attention from your pathology with buttholes...and, of course, you got deeper into the hole you, consciously, publicly, feel the need from which to distance yourself.

Face it, Kev, buttholes (and menstruation) are your Achille's Heel. Get some help.

Count yourself fortunate I address you at all. Most don't receive help dressing, in any manner, from those who've had their way with them.

...and, as usual, your in a neck-and-neck race with Seahawks for nincompoop of the day!

With a name like DeFISTO, who is the nincomPOOP? You! Butt on the other hand, you are funny.

WTF?...some spelling cop you are...

I leave you a ripe plum to bust me on and, instead, you're busy trying to deflect communal attention from your pathology with buttholes...and, of course, you got deeper into the hole you, consciously, publicly, feel the need from which to distance yourself.

Face it, Kev, buttholes (and menstruation) are your Achille's Heel. Get some help.

Count yourself fortunate I address you at all. Most don't receive help dressing, in any manner, from those who've had their way with them.

You cant fool me with your well constructed words and manerisms! I am not falling for it. Hee hee.